INTRODUCTION + PROLOGUE

THIS STORY IS THE THIRD PART OF THE TRILOGY "An Unfinished Romance". IT IS ADVISED TO READ THE FIRST TWO PARTS BEFORE READING THIS ONE. YOU CAN FIND THE FIRST PART, "Questionable Choices", here:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/306695078-questionable-choices-yan-dsmp-x-reader

PUBLISHED: 17 November 2022

Yandere DSMP x reader

An AU which is located in the future

ONLY THE CHARACTERS! (Not the content creators)

Mostly doesn't follow DSMP lore, but does refer to it and use it a lot

NO SMUT

MC has no gender, and is written as an asexual panromantic character.

Not all characters will be yanderes or will have romantic feelings towards MC. Characters like Tommy and Tubbo will have platonic relationships, nothing more.

MC uses THEY/THEM and YOU/YOURS pronouns mostly.

MC has their own lore that I and a friend of mine came up with.

This is all mostly improvised. I have not written down any lore somewhere, it's just in my head kinda.

I have already written this in Word, so some things might seem off because they've been copied (and not everything wants to work the way I want to).

There is also a discord for this series. If you want to make fanart of this story, you can send it in there, if you want to. The Discord will also be for other fanfictions I'll write in the future, btw! Here's the link:
https://discord.gg/EE2mfvUq5A

Last but not least, this story will have quite some dark content and whatnot and there will be mentions and/or descriptions of:

ILLNESS

VIOLENCE

DEATH

OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

And more.

I will attempt to put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter if it's needed, but I can't promise that I will be able to remember or to recognize when it's needed.

Now, let me start the prologue.

________________________________________________________________________________

It's crazy to know this Schlatt. This very different version of the man whose position you fulfilled after his departure. Although, you have to admit that you don't dislike it. If anything, you find him to be a lot friendlier, towards everyone who he believes deserves it.

For over a year now, you've been living in Sally's house. Despite never having spent any time with you in person, it turned out that this Sally had all the positive memories of the woman you loved so dearly, meaning that she was all too generous when it came to helping you out. Immediately, she welcomed you into her mansion. Against all Wilbur's wishes, she ended up offering you a place to stay as well, which is where you've been living the entire time. It's just been their giant mansion, with you sleeping in Wilbur's former musical office of some sort. To be fair, you have no idea what exactly it used to be, but it's close to the ground floor, which you do appreciate.