~Forgiven love~

(!WARNING! THIS STORY IS A LITTLE SAD SO THERE IS A BIT OF DRAMA. WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE CHEATING,CRYING ETC. THEN THIS STORY WILL NOT BE FOR YOU. That's all, I wish you a nice reading <3)

Y/N Pov:

It was foggy outside and I was in the room we had together with Sarah. I sat at the table and did my work. I had a full time job this whole week because of school. I had to work from morning to night and I didn't even have time for Sarah. I always tried to do my work as soon as possible so that I could devote myself to Sarah, but I always got a new job. I was struggling with my work and suddenly I felt Sarah hug me from behind. "Hi, Honey, can we cuddle today?" You haven't paid attention to me all day actually all week." Sarah looked sad. I looked at her and stood up to her and said, "Sarah, you know I love you more than anything and the most in the world" Sarah looked straight at me into the eyes. "But then again, I have a lot to do. There is an enormous amount of work and I am always looking for time, but when I finish my work, a new one will be added to me. I'm sorry but it looks like I won't make it today." Sarah lowered her head and was extremely sad. I hugged her and said, "But that doesn't mean I don't love you. I'll always love you even if I don't know what happened." I smiled at her, gave her a kiss and sat down at the table again. Sarah seemed to understand and left. 30 minutes passed and it was almost midnight. Sarah was already asleep in bed and I had just finished my work. I laid down in bed extremely tired and immediately fell asleep.

—————————MORNING————————

I woke up at five in the morning and quickly prepared my things. When I prepared them, it was already six o'clock. I gave Sarah a kiss on the forehead and left the room quietly. I still had 30 minutes. I made breakfast and ate. I had 20 minutes left and I know that Sarah always wakes up at 7, so I made her her favorite breakfast. I took a piece of paper and wrote there, "Dear Sarah, I know I don't have time to devote myself to you and I'm very sorry, so I made you your favorite breakfast as an apology and so that you don't forget how much I love you." With love, Y/N" I put a piece of paper near the breakfast, took my things and left.

I came to school, went to class alone and sat down. I was doing some things and then the bell rang. Teacher Olymp entered the class which I like very much but she always gave us a lot. She gave us some things and we started working. When we finished, it was 4:30 p.m. Today we finished earlier because the teacher Olymp told us that we must have worked very hard all week and could we should come home early today and rest. I was very grateful to her.

When I was near the house I opened the door and I couldn't believe it. Sarah was kissing another girl. My face was covered with tears. When Sarah saw me she was terribly scared and surprised. The other girl wasn't even interested. "Honey, I'll explain everything to you." Sarah said. My cheeks were full of tears and I told her, "I-I don't want to hear anything..." My voice was shaking tremendously. I slammed the door and left. I was crying uncontrollably. How could Sarah do this? I heard Sarah running for by me. "Y/N! Please stop!" Sarah started to cry. I stopped and looked at her with tears. "Honey, I'll explain it all to you, I-" Then I said to her, "What do you want to explain to me?! That the whole week that I was at school you met other girls and cheated on me?! I tried to do everything ! Everything, just so I can devote myself to you and you thank me like this?! you know what Sarah... It's over. Leave me alone." I said to Sarah with anger and tears. Sarah was full of tears. "Y/N I-" Sarah's voice shook and she began to cry profusely. "Didn't you hear? Leave me alone! I don't understand how I could believe a witch." I noticed how much it hurt Sarah, but she cheated on me all week. I left crying. Sarah didn't come to see me anymore and just continued to cry.

—————————TIME-SKIP———————

I was at school and exactly 2 days have passed since Sarah and I broke up. Every night I had cramps and couldn't sleep. Sarah was always trying to get to me but I just couldn't hear it. I was doing my work and a tear ran down my cheek and dripped onto my paper. I immediately wiped my tears, but teacher Olymp noticed it. She came to me and asked me quietly,,,Y/N everything okay? I see that you don't look your best in 2 days and it's starting to stress me out. Tell me what's going on?" Teacher Olymp swallowed my back. "It's just... Everything has started to get worse now. It's all too much for me. It's just..." Another tear rolled down my cheek and the others began to add. I quickly wiped them off. "Don't worry Y/N everything will get better trust me. I won't give you work today. You rest and calm down, okay?" Teacher Olymp smiled at me. I heard the bell ring and went home. After I broke up with Sarah, I now live in my old house.

I always couldn't believe it. I did everything . It will be better if I don't think about it. As teacher Olymp said, I have to calm down. I came home, put my bag on the floor and went to the kitchen. I was alone in that house. I made coffee, sat down you're on the couch and I turned on the TV. I need to disconnect from the world a little bit. I suddenly started to feel cold. I put my coffee on the table and went to look outside. It's so cold. I came to my room and the window was open. did I forget to close it? It doesn't matter. I closed the window and went back to the living room. Sarah was standing there. Sarah was sad. I looked at Sarah and asked her, "What do you want? Do you need anything?" I asked Sarah in a calm voice. "Can we just talk?" Sarah asked me with a tear still running down her cheek. "Sarah..." I wanted to turn and walk away but then Sarh said "Please Y/N just let me explain everything and then I'll leave you alone. Please." Sarah told me and cried a little. "Okay..." I turned to her and motioned for us to sit down. We sat down on the couch and Sarah started to explain, "Y/N, when you left I just wanted to be young again. you know... a bit of teasing the kids. I saw a girl walking around the forest. She was about 15. When I introduced myself to her, she started to act strange. She started flirting with me, but I wanted to get it out of the way, so I told her to talk about it all at my house. When we arrived, she started grabbing my hips and similar things. I stopped liking it and told her to stop. I know I don't usually say this, but it wasn't pleasant for me, especially when I was still with you. She completely ignored it and kissed me. Then you came and everything got complicated. Then when you left I came home crying, you probably know what I did with that girl. I loved and I always love you Y/N, I don't want to lose you but if you want it so bad I understand" Sarah's tears started to run down her cheek and I felt terribly. How could I not listen to Sarah?! "Sarah I- I'm so sorry I should have listened to you. Sarah, I love you so much too. I want to live with you forever and I never want to leave you. I was so stupid when I told you that how could I believe a witch. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry." That's when I felt Sarah's lips stick to mine. Then our languages ​​also merged. Then we pulled away from each other and I wiped away Sarah's tears. We sat on the couch and cuddled all evening. It was amazing. I missed it terribly. "Y/N I love you so much and I want you not to forget that." Sarah said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I did the same and told her "Don't worry Love, I won't forget even after I die."

(So that's the end of this part <3 Thanks for reading this part <3 If you have some ideas for a short stories about Sarah, I will be happy If you write some to me<3 I hope you enjoyed it and have a nice rest of your day/night <3 )