~I apologize...~

(This is part 2 of the previous part ~Sarah... ~)

No one's pov:
Sarah always had Y/N's body with her. Even though Y/N's body was motionless. After 10 minutes Sarah let go of Y/N and said quietly,,Don't worry Y/N...I swear we will find each other and live a better life. And Winnie...we'll see." She gave Y/N a kiss on her forehead and took her in her arms. She blamed herself the whole way that it was her fault.

Sarah pov:

If I had told Winnie to leave her earlier and done something about it, Y/N might still be alive. If we went somewhere with Y/N ​​where no one would find us, she could still be alive. It's all my fault. Why? Why don't I ever think?! A tear ran down my cheek and I always had Y/N's body in my hands.

I came inside and put her on the couch. I took my magic book and opened it to the page and read the spell to make all of Y/N's scratches and blood go away. I want Y/N when she goes to the grave to have no scars or anything like that in her afterlife. I also said a spell to lift her up and follow me. I went outside, and I wanted to say a spell to make a nice grave for her, but my two tears flowed to my side. I said the spell but it was quite difficult for me to speak because I always couldn't control my crying and sadness. A hole was made in front of me with leaves in it so that Y/N wouldn't lie on the dirt. Our favorite flowers appeared around it. There was also a wooden coffin inside and I put Y/N in there as well. The casket was closed, and then dirt was poured into it. The whole grave was covered with dirt and suddenly a tombstone came out of the ground on which was written "Y/N Sanderson. Always among the beloved." Then I couldn't take it anymore and fell to my knees and started crying again.
Then a memory came to me:

I'm with Y/N ​​right now and we're outside together. We went to pick raspberries that grow nearby. When we went to pick them, I picked up one beautiful raspberry and said, "Look, what a beautiful raspberry." I smiled and showed Y/N and she just smiled and said, "That raspberry is beautiful but you are much more beautiful." I blushed and threw the raspberry into the basket. Y/N and I were picking raspberries and when we had enough I wanted to say something to Y/N but she wasn't there. "Y/N?" I asked and then Y/N startled me from behind and I turned to her and said "I almost had a heart attack!" "But you didn't get it." Y/N smiled at me and our faces slowly came closer and then our lips connected. When we pulled away from each other after 30 seconds, we both smiled at each other. We walked back and that's when Y/N noticed a beautiful red rose. She took it in her hands, came to me and said, "For you. As love for you and so that you don't forget me." "I will never forget you, Love." I smiled and took the rose and placed a quick kiss on Y/N's cheek.

After 10 minutes, I decided to go inside, always crying. I sat on the couch and looked at the guitar that Y/N used to play when I was feeling sad. I still remember the words of our song that she made up

,,Until death do us part,
Angels continue to protect you.
Through all the distances to beyond the valley, I will meet you again,
I believe we will be better."

Suddenly Winnie came and I stood up and started shouting at Winnie, "Why?! Just why do you have to be like that?! I know you were protecting me, but this has crossed the line! I loved Y/N immensely simply the most in the world! And you ruined it for me! Just because Billy left you doesn't mean your sisters need to be alone without a single love! But you don't realize how much you trouble us, but we'll find someone, you always spoil it! So don't be surprised why I don't want to be a witch and I want to spend more time with Y/N!" I just couldn't hold it in anymore and I started crying again. When I shouted at Winnie, she was quite shocked. Suddenly, Mary came and hugged me and started to comfort me, "Shh. Shh everything will be fine." ,,No, not anymore." I said crying again.

"Sarah, I really didn't want to hurt Y/N. I just- I just wanted to scare her so that she doesn't want you anymore.  I was afraid that she would leave you like everyone else.  I didn't want you to suffer again.  But then again, I didn't know that you really loved her."  Winnie answered me and came to me, knelt down to my height, put her hand on my shoulder and said "I didn't mean to hit her.  Sarah I...I apologize."  I looked at Winnie and it was clear that she really didn't want to do it.  I didn't wait and quickly and strongly hugged her.  My sisters invited me to their house and I agreed.  I have to get it out of my head.

———TIME-SKIP———

I sat with Mary and she started to calm me down and always change the subject to forget about Y/N.  But it wasn't possible because Y/N was the sweetest, most beautiful and smartest girl I've ever known.  Winifred sat on a chair and sometimes joined in the conversation, but mostly thought about something.  20 minutes passed and when I wanted to say something Winnie was not with us.  We looked for her everywhere but we couldn't find her.

Winnie pov:
I went outside and took my beloved book.  I can't see Sarah suffering every day, every minute and every hour.  I have to do it.  I came to Y/N's grave and said to my book, "Sweetheart, I need a resurrection spell from you. I need to correct my mistake."  My book opened to the page where the spell was.  I started reading the spell and when I finished it the ground started to shake and a little coffin appeared from the ground.  Suddenly it opened and out came Y/N.

Y/N pov:

I woke up and noticed that I was sitting in a coffin.  I had dirt on me and I put it away.  Interesting that I no longer felt the pain I felt before I died.  Well, wait.  I was supposed to die, how come I'm alive?  I looked around and saw Winifred looking at me, so I asked her, "Was it you who revived me?"  ,,Yes.  I really didn't want to make Sarah cry every day.  And Y/N, I'm sorry.  I didn't want to kill you.  It was really an accident, I just wanted to scare you so you wouldn't hurt Sarah's feelings like everyone else."  I nodded my head like it was fine and climbed out of the grave. 

When I looked at it, I saw how our favorite flowers were there.  "Aww our favorite flowers."  I looked at Winifred and she looked at me that we really don't have time for such things, so I said, "Sure, I'm quiet now. Otherwise, how is she?  Did she cry a lot?"  "You know her. She is sensitive."  "True." 

We went to the Sanderson house and when we got inside Sarah looked at me and couldn't believe it.  She didn't say a word and hugged me extremely tightly.  I felt her start to cry hard, but I wasn't surprised.  I hugged her too and felt Sarah connect her lips with mine and of course with her tongue.  "I missed you immensely.  I didn't know what I would do without you."  Sarah turned to Winnie and said, "Thank you Winnie."  Winnie just nodded her head and we went home.  Sarah took care of me all day.  And not so usually, but more romantically.  We probably know what I mean.  And then when it was evening and we got into bed, Sarah hugged me so tightly that she didn't want to let me go anywhere.  But I didn't mind.  I loved her affection.  The friendship between me and Winnie has improved a lot.  But Sarah was the only one I loved the most.

(Hello! <3 I hope you liked this part. Otherwise, the text of the song I wrote there, if it's not good for you, I apologize, but it's really nice in our country and I don't know if you like it. You can make up your own  also other lyrics of the song. Ok! So I hope you enjoyed it and I wish you a nice rest of the day/night. <3)