~Dance Class~

(What the story is about: Y/N is a dancer and she's a lesbian so there's no chance she'll fall in love with a boy. But. The teacher says she'll have to dance with a boy and she'll have to dance and act like they're together. Y/N she'll be scared because she'll be doing a performance in front of the whole school and Sarah wanted to go see it. But Y/N doesn't want Sarah to think she's cheating on her with another guy so she asks Sarah's sisters to help her. Will she succeed or will something go wrong?)

Y/N pov:

Like every Friday, today I went to the dance. They had a normal warm-up and my friends didn't know that I was a lesbian because I kept it hidden. Then teacher Kahan came and said, "Good day, students, I hope you are ready for today, because today we have to practice for a performance that you will perform in front of the whole school." The best ones will get a beautiful winning cup." My dream was to win the winning cup at least once, so today I have to work hard. We started and danced until 4:00 p.m. Today was a nightmare. I was completely sweaty and exhausted. At least today the teacher praised me there a maximum of 5 times. So maybe I'll win, who knows.

My legs hurt terribly and I just got home. But Sarah was waiting for me there. She hugged me and sat me down on the couch and asked me, "How was your day today Love?" She rested her head on my shoulder and her hands started to tighten on my waist. "As always, only today it was more difficult." I answered Sarah and started stroking her head. Sarah then moved her head away from my shoulder and looked at me and asked me, "What do you mean?" "I mean that we will perform in front of the whole school. And I can win the trophy if I succeed." Sarah smiled at me and said, "Honey, even if you win or not, you will always be the best for me. And I will definitely come to see you." "Well, wait, but you can't show yourself in front of people, can you?" I asked her. "Yes, but I will definitely find a place where no one will see me, don't worry. I will do everything for my Love." Sarah answered me and gave me a pleasant kiss on the lips.

-----MORNING------

It was morning and I saw Sarah still sleeping. So I gave her a kiss on the forehead and quietly went back to the Dance class.

As always, a normal warm-up, but suddenly the teacher said to us, "Good day, students." Regarding that performance, a few things have changed. In order to participate, you need to have a pair. But only one couple can go from each class. So now I'm going to split you up. Eva with Markus. Kristina with Simon." The teacher spoke several pairs. And then it was my turn ,,Y/N...Hmm... Y/N and Jay. Okay, let's get started." Jay wasn't bad. Nice guy so I don't have a problem with that. Jay came up to me and said,,Hi Y/N. So we're together. Okay what do you want to start trying out with?" I started thinking about what would be better since I really want to get to the stage. "We should probably start with the lifter. I'm not doing the lift very well" I told Jay and he agreed. We practiced for 15 minutes and then the teacher said to us, "So I hope you've practiced at least a little bit and now I want to see each couple do their own dance in 10 minutes." I looked at Jay and he looked at me. We came up with a dance that I thought was good and I wanted to put the lifter in there.

"Okay, students, 10 minutes have passed and now we're going to see what you came up with. Jay and Y/N, you go first." The teacher told us and the classmates made room for us. We started dancing and it went well. We ended up doing a lift and it looked like the teacher was surprised. Then the other students went and when it was over, everyone did their own dance so the teacher told us, "Okay, you weren't bad. I liked how creative you were, all of you, but now I have to choose one couple for the show." In my opinion, one pair was really good, so I don't expect that we will go to that performance. Then the teacher changed her mind and said, "I've already chosen." The room became extremely quiet and all the students were tense. "I chose... Y/N and Jay! Congratulations!" I was very happy. I didn't expect it at all. All the students congratulated us and applauded. In this class, they didn't even know what jealousy meant. Every time someone won, we were all just happy.