~Bus Meeting~

Y/N pov:

It was evening, almost midnight, and I was just going by bus, but since it was almost midnight, there was no one on the bus, only me and Mike. (Mike is the bus driver from Hocus Pocus 1, but I don't know his name, so let's just say it's his name).

I talked to Mike and he could only talk about girls. He suddenly saw some 3 women standing at the bus stop and said,,Y/N, now go sit down. I have a chance now." "Really, Mike? You think they'll want you? But whatever you want. Good luck." I giggled and poked him a little on the shoulder. I went to sit completely in the back because I think it's the best place there. I sat down and looked out the window and thought about what I was going to do. I heard the 3 women get on but I didn't look at them because I have to admit, I'm not interested at all who got on the bus.

Suddenly, a beautiful woman sat down next to me. To be sure, I didn't look because not everyone likes to be looked at. Then she spoke to me, "Hello. My name is Sarah, and you?" I looked at her and answered,,Hi. My name is Y/N. Otherwise, your name is really nice, I won't lie." I smiled and so did Sarah. "You have a really nice name for such a beauty." Sarah told me and I just felt myself blushing. I didn't know what to say and I just saw how she was getting closer to me. I couldn't control myself and our shapes were getting closer every moment they were getting closer. Then a woman screamed and interrupted everything. Sarah realized that she had to go after them and so she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "I'll come for you, my love" then she quickly left and I was just left in shock. "Y/N everything back there okay?" Mike asked me and that's when I snapped back to reality and answered him "Y-yes everything is fine." Then Mike came to the next stop and that's when I got off. Her lips were so nice.

(Hello! Well, that's all for this part and I hope you liked it. If you have some ideas that you would like to add to this book, I'd be happy if you wrote them to me. OK! That's all I wanted to write to you, I wish you well the rest of the day/night <3 )