~ Sarah... ~

(WARNING: This part is sad, so it's probably not the best for sensitive people.
Bonus: If you want to experience it more, calmly play some sad song)

Nobody's POV:

Sarah and Y/N have been girlfriends for a while now.  Winifred and Mary didn't care because they knew very well that Y/N would leave Sarah because Sarah is a witch and steals children.  Only when Y/N found out, her love didn't leave Sarah.  So Y/N didn't mind.  When she is with Sarah and when Sarah is happy, so is she.  Their love for each other is very close, but when Winifred found out, only problems arose.  Winifred didn't like that Sarah was with a girl.  It got so bad that Winifred tried to get rid of Y/N in various ways.  Not the best.  But Sarah was always by Y/N's side so she always saved her.

Sarah pov:

Right now I want to go for a little walk in the woods with Y/N.  I'm already waiting for her and she's putting on her jacket.  "So can we go now?"  I asked smiling at Y/N.  ,,We can."  Y/N smiled back at me as well and we held hands and walked outside.  When we were just outside our house Y/N said to me ,,Sarah, haven't you forgotten something?" I looked at Y/N with a puzzled expression and that's when it dawned on me that I had forgotten my cloak.  "Yes, my cloak.  I'll be right back."  I placed a quick kiss on Y/N's cheek and quickly went inside. 

I went inside and when I closed the door, Winnie appeared.  "Winnie, I didn't expect you to come.  We're just going with      Y/N-" Winifred didn't even listen to me and quickly said, "I don't care where you're going with your embarrassing Love.  I just want you to finally realize that you can find something better.  Y/N is nothing to you.  You can find something better, so finally give it up."  "Winnie, please, you always have to say something bad about Y/N and she hasn't done anything wrong to you.  So why are you prying into mine and Y/N's life.  Leave us alone."  "Sarah!  I am your sister and I do not wish you harm.  I'm just trying to make you realize that Y/N is nothing.  So leave her alone.  And if you don't do it, I'll have to do it."  Winifred finished and I didn't even have time to answer and she left.  I don't know what she meant, but it certainly doesn't mean anything good.  I quickly took my cloak and left. 

I walked over to Y/N and took her hand again.  "Somehow you were there for a long time.  Has something happened?"  "Nothing.  I just couldn't find it."  I quickly replied to Y/N so she wouldn't bother with Winnie's threats. Y/N nodded her head and we continued.

———TIME-SKIP———

Y/N pov:

We had been out for a few hours and I was enjoying every moment.  We talked until we heard something pass behind us.  I quickly turned around but no one was there.  ,,I do not like it."  I said and felt Sarah grab my hand more.  Suddenly I saw Winifred on her broom which is in the air and she says to us, "I warned you Sarah, if you don't do it, I will." 

I felt fear go through my whole body and suddenly Winifred pointed at me and a green flash came out of her finger.  Fortunately, I reacted quickly and avoided him.  I looked at Sarah and quickly hid behind a tree.  Sarah began to use her power on Winifred.  Since I quickly hid behind a tree, I didn't notice that it was quite a thin tree, so I had to hide by another one.  I ran quickly, but Winifred noticed me running to another tree, so she quickly sent lightning at me, which happened to hit just next to my leg, but I flew away a little.  I fell right on my stomach and it hurt a lot.  I heard Sarah yelling at Winifred and Winifred yelling at Sarah. 

I didn't have time, so I had to quickly go to the tree.  I had a terrible pain in my stomach and suddenly I heard ,,You will see Sarah!  You'll regret it one day!"  I saw a bit of Winifred fly away.  I walked out of hiding and felt Sarah give me a quick and tight hug.  She turned to make sure that Winifred was nowhere and said while she was still turned, "Don't worry Y/N, everything is fine for now." 

"Sarah..." I said exhausted and when she looked at me, I removed my hand from my stomach and saw that my whole hand was covered in blood.  I saw how Sarah's eyes started to shine and I fell to the ground. 

My legs couldn't hold me anymore and Sarah quickly sat down with tears on her cheeks.  She put my head on her feet and started crying, "No Y/N, not here and now please not now."  A tear came to my eyes when I heard Sarah cry.  "There must be some way to save you."  Sarah told me with a few tears on her cheeks but since she didn't have Winifred's book or anything like that she couldn't do anything.  Sarah put her hand on my stomach exactly where I was bleeding.  She didn't take her eyes off me and that's when I said, "Sarah... there's no going back. Don't worry I will always love you."  "No please Y/N, not now, not ever.  Please."  "Sarah please, please don't cry."  Sarah placed her forehead on mine and that's when I felt all my strength just leave.  Sarah gave me a kiss and that was it before everything went dark.

Sarah pov:

I felt Y/N's presence leave and that's when I couldn't take it anymore and burst into tears.  I took Y/N closer to me and wrapped my arms around her.  Even though she is no longer among the living, at least I can feel her body next to mine.  Y/N was the only one who could cheer me up.  She was the only one to whom I showed all my love.  And now she is gone.  Since it was already dark, it suddenly started to rain.  But I never let go of Y/N's body from mine.

(Hello. So this was my first story that made me tear up. I don't know if you would like part 2 so let me know if Yes or no. Ok! So this is all I wanted to tell you and if you have any ideas that would  you wanted to add to this book, I would be happy if you write them to me. I wish you a nice rest of the day/night <3)