~Family visit~

Y/N pov:

Today is a really nice day and I'm washing the dishes with Sarah. We have our own house deep in the forest and we are not far from Sarah's sisters house.

"Sarah, I have to ask you something." I said and felt Sarah look at me and say, "I'm listening." I smiled and continued, "Since we've been dating for 3 months now, I feel like I should introduce you to my family." Sarah looked at me and I at her. I saw her face show her most beautiful smile and she said to me, "Of course, Love, why not. I'm really looking forward to it." ,,Really?" I asked with an uncertain expression and Sarah looked at me once more and answered, "Yes, it's your family and I want to see them. Otherwise, why, is there a problem?" "No, No, only I don't have such a typical family." Sarah looked at me confused and asked, "What do you mean?" "I mean that I don't have a small family. I have about 5 aunts over a million brothers, cousins ​​and so on. My family sometimes exaggerates when they see that I'm dating someone. My family has a habit that when someone is dating someone, they have to tell them right away and they come and introduce themselves and show old photos and this nonsense." Sarah smiled at me, took my hand and said, "I don't mind. I want to see your family even if they have I don't know what habits." I smiled at her and Sarah gave me a quick kiss on the lips and I said, "Okay, then it won't mind when they come, I don't know, maybe the day after tomorrow?" Sarah just nodded her head and went to get my cell phone and text them. After 5 minutes, I wrote to them and they replied that they would be there. I told Sarah that too and she was only more pleased.

———TIME-SKIP———

I woke up alone in bed and realized that today I slept longer than I should have. I sighed and realized that I need to clean everywhere and these things since my family is coming tomorrow. Fortunately, I also managed to write to them that only they would come, so only my parents. I told Sarah that too and she had no problem with it.

I slowly opened my eyes, wiped them and went to change.  I put on black sweatpants, a white t-shirt and a gray, black and white shirt.  Just such a classic.

(If you want to change it, I don't mind <3

(If you want to change it, I don't mind <3. I always liked boys' clothes better <3)

I walked down the stairs and hugged Sarah from behind and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.  I heard Sarah laugh softly.  "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?  You know I don't like waking up alone in bed."  "But you looked so pretty.  I didn't want to wake you up." Sarah turned to me and gave me a pleasant kiss on the lips. 

Then I heard someone knocking on the door.  I looked blankly at Sarah and then at the door and went to the door.  I couldn't think of anyone who it could be since my parents are coming tomorrow.  And Sarah took no child.  I opened the door and couldn't believe it.  It was my whole family.  My eyes widened and everyone was smiling at me.  I smiled innocently at them and suddenly I saw my mother approaching me. 

She hugged me very tightly and I heard my whole family say my name.  "Y/N do you know how much I missed you?  Why didn't you tell me you were already dating a girl?"  My mom asked me and I didn't even have time to answer and my mom showed with her hands that everyone should go inside.  All my aunts, uncles, cousins ​​came to Sarah and started asking her various questions and greeting her.  Sarah just smiled, I looked at my mom, we went inside, I closed the door and asked ,,What are you doing here?  You were supposed to come tomorrow.  Only you, not our whole family."  My mother looked at me incomprehensibly and said, "You wrote me that you wouldn't mind if we came today.  That you've changed your mind and want to see everyone."  I looked at Sarah, then at my mom and said, "Wait here."  ,,All right.  Hey!  Aunt Amber and Uncle William put those cakes on the table!"  I quickly turned to my mother again and said, "Mom, really?!  It- you know what it doesn't matter."  I quickly went to Sarah and pulled her to the corner of the room. 

"Sarah, did you really write to my mother to have everyone come?"  I asked and Sarah smiled innocently at me.  I just rolled my eyes and suddenly I just heard my father say, "Come on, lovebirds. Y/N introduce us to your beautiful girl."  I put my hand over my face and heard Sarah laugh.  We went to my family who lined up and waited for me to introduce everyone to Sarah.  "Okay, this is my mom, mom Charlotte, my dad James, aunt Amelia, uncle William..." I talked to almost everyone until I gave up and waited for everyone to introduce themselves to Sarah.  There were cakes, sandwiches and various things on the table.

We were sitting by the couch and my mom started asking me, "So how long have you been dating?"  ,,3 months."  Then my father spoke, "But Y/N you know very well that you should invite us right from the week."  "I know dad."  Suddenly my 9 year old cousin Carlos came to Sarah and said "Wow Y/N how could you not tell us about such a beauty?"  "Carlos!"  I shouted at him and he quickly left somewhere to his other siblings.  "But Y/N really Sarah is a very pretty girl.  You were lucky."  My aunt Amelia said and I smiled at her then.  Sarah grabbed my hand and then everyone went "Aww."  Then I rolled my eyes just for fun.

20 minutes passed and I had to look at each of my siblings to make sure nothing happened to them, as all the adults were with Sarah or talking somewhere.  Suddenly, I saw how my siblings were trying to go upstairs, but I managed to push them away.  "You must not go there.  Just here to keep an eye on you."  My siblings just nodded their heads and went on to play somewhere.  I looked into the kitchen and saw my uncle William drinking some alcohol.  I quickly ran to him, took the alcohol from him and said, "Uncle William, you know very well that you can't drink alcohol. So go talk to someone somewhere else."  Uncle William looked at me and said, "But Y/N you know very well how long I haven't had a drink."  "But Aunt Camila forbade you, so go now."  Uncle William left and I leaned back.  I sighed and suddenly thought of Sarah.  I haven't seen her for about 20 minutes.  I started looking for her and when I found her I saw her and my mom looking at my photo gallery.  Then I quickly came to him, took it from them and said, "Mom!  You know very well that I hate it."  "Come on, Y/N, I'm just showing your girlfriend what a wonderful childhood you had. There is nothing wrong with that."  My mom told me and then I didn't even have time to say anything and suddenly I heard something crash.  We all got scared and when I ran to the room where something broke I saw my sister Charlotte bleeding on her knee and a plate was broken next to her. 

She was crying terribly and I quickly ran to her, took her in my arms and went to the kitchen.  I sat her on the kitchen counter and took the first aid kit.  I started to calm her down and luckily it worked.  I took the disinfectant and when I wanted to spray it on her, Charlotte gave me her knee away and said, "I don't want this. It stings a lot."  "Charlotte, believe me, I know very well how some disinfectants sting, but not this one."  Charlotte looked at me with an uncertain expression, but she believed me anyway.  "It really won't sting?"  "It really won't."  I smiled at Charlotte and sprayed her with disinfectant.  There was no glass in the wound or anything like that.  When I sprayed it on her wound, Charlotte just smiled and laughed.  "Well, you see, it doesn't sting."  I said and took a band aid and put it on Charlotte's wound.  I took her down from the kitchen counter and put her on the floor again.  "It's done, and now you have to run very hard so that the wound doesn't start to bleed more."  Charlotte nodded and left.

I washed my hands and then my mother came and said, "I knew my daughter was a smart girl."  I smiled at her and my mom looked at her watch and said, "Is it that late? We have to go now Y/N."  "It's fine, mom, I'm glad you came to visit."  I hugged my mom and she hugged me too.  She called everyone and everyone got dressed and went out.  When we were at the door, I said goodbye to my family and Sarah too. 

I closed the door and sighed.  "I didn't know your family was that kind."  Sarah told me and I smiled at her.  "Don't worry, they weren't here the first time or the last time."  Sarah smiled at me and I said, "Well those kids really gave me a hard time, I'm going to take a shower."  I said and when I wanted to leave Sarah pulled my hand, pressed me to her and kissed me.  When we pulled away from each other, Sarah said, "But the shower will wait now."  Both Sarah and I laughed and continued on.  I could finally relax and be with Sarah.

(Hello! Fortunately, I found a quick time for this part, so I hope you like it <3 If you have any ideas that you would like me to add for this book, I would be happy if you write them to me. If there are any mistakes, I apologize.  Ok! That's all, have a nice rest of the day <3)