~Better Love~

Y/N pov:

I'm at the Sanderson house right now, sitting on the bed I share with Sarah. My parents abused me and I still don't know why. I had to leave because I had enough of being tortured every day. I'm in high school right now and I have a boyfriend. Henry. Winnie and Mary always tell me that he is nothing and I always have a chance to find a new one. that he is close to me and I should notice him. I don't know who they mean at all, but I don't worry about it now. I am currently texting with Henry about the party he wants to have.

Suddenly, Sarah came into the room and sat next to me and said, "Are you texting him again?" I looked at Sarah and answered, "Well...yes. He is my boyfriend." "But don't you think that even if he's your boyfriend, you should also focus on your best friend?" Sarah asked me, turned her head to the side and smiled at me. I knew she was right and I couldn't just day to text with my boyfriend. I turned off my cell phone, put it on the bed, got out of bed and said, "Alright. You're right. Let's get some air outside. But I'm going to a party tonight so we won't be very long." I smiled at Sarah and she smiled at me. She looked a little disappointed, so I hugged her and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm really looking forward to the party today." She just hugged me back and said, "Don't worry Y/N, I understand." We went out, but when we tried to leave, I noticed that Winnie and Mary were looking at us and smiling. I preferred to ignore it and we went outside. We walked for a long time and talked too. time flew by like water and when we were walking home, Sarah grabbed my hand to look at her and said, "Y/N, I need to tell you something urgently." "Of course, fine." I smiled at her and Sarah said, "Y/N I know we're best friends and we're supposed to tell each other the truth so...so I want to tell you that I-" Then she was interrupted by my cell phone which started ringing as a party reminder. Oh...I'm sorry Sarah but I have to go now. Bye. Then when I get home you'll tell me." I left quickly because I didn't have much time. I was terribly sorry for Sarah, but I want to be at the party earlier today because I want to quickly help Henry with his preparations.

When I was in front of Henry's house, I opened the door and there was Henry with another girl. They were kissing. I do not understand. What did i do wrong? Henry quickly noticed how I was looking at them with tears running down my cheeks. I quickly left. I quickly ran back to the Sanderson house. I opened the door and heard all 3 asking me what happened. But I ignored it and went to the room. I sat on the bed and started to cry. Then Sarah came and asked me "Y/N... is everything alright?" I didn't know how to answer her so I just ran to her and hugged her. She hugged me too and said "Y/N don't worry everything will be fine. Sit down." We sat on the bed Sarah started to calm me down and started stroking my head. "Y/N, tell me what happened?" Sarah looked at me and I replied "Henry cheated on me with another girl." I looked at Sarah who grabbed my hand and said "Y/N, I have a confession to make. I like you. I know you're not into girls, but I wanted to admit it. I'll understand you if-" I kissed Sarah on the lips. It was slow, pleasant and sweet. Then we pulled away from each other, we smiled at each other and I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know how to calm you down so I could kiss you. " Then only Sarah smiled and continued with the kiss. It was better than the one I gave.

(Hi! I know this part is not good but I have to concentrate on school right now and I have a lot to do. I don't have many ideas. I don't want you to wait very long for the next parts so I'll give you this one <3 Ok! That's all I wanted to tell you! I wish you a nice rest of the day/night <3 )