~Halloween Injury~

!!!WARNING!!! BLOOD!!!

Y/N pov:

Today is Halloween and I have to admit, even though I'm 19, I always like it. I was preparing for a Halloween party, and since it's Halloween, I definitely had to be dressed as someone. But I couldn't think of anything, so I decided to go as... actually, I don't know, but I like what I chose.

 actually, I don't know, but I like what I chose

(this is the outfit. Imagine what it could be, it could be a businesswoman, some undercover policewoman or I don't know, choose <3)

I got dressed and went to Sarah, who should be ready by now. I came to her and noticed that she was turned so that I could scare her. I walked quietly and in order not to startle her too much, I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her neck. I know she wasn't scared and she liked it more. She always likes it when I do it to her. She looked at me and smiled at me and said, "Y/n, I can't go with you now." I didn't understand, so I asked her, "Why? You don't want to go?" "No, I want to go, but I forgot that today I have to help my sisters get younger. You know." Sarah told me, but I understand. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "Sure, I understand, I'll be waiting for you there." Sarah smiled at me and gave me a pleasant kiss on the lips. When it was time to go, I went.

----LITTLE-TIME-SKIP-----

I've been to a party before, but as always, the boys never let me rest. When I chased one away, another one came. One group of boys always tried and came again. "Hey, kitten. You look gorgeous today." One of the boys said. I just ignored them. "So... How's it going?" Another boy asked me and I answered, "It's bad to see you." The boys didn't take it very seriously and one said, "ooo, it looks like the kitten is under pressure today." I saw how one boy had alcohol in his hand and I just smiled at the boys, I snatched the alcohol from the boy and splashed the alcohol in the eyes of the boys. I just smiled and ran away. I heard them screaming, but it was so beautiful when they suffer. I quickly ran away into the forest.

 When I was far enough, I slowed down. I was not very far from my house. But suddenly I heard how many people were behind me. It was the boys. There were more than 5 of them. I knew that I would want to take revenge and I didn't want to run away. "Ah, let's see who we have here. A beautiful kitten who would like to play with us." The boys started laughing and I said to them, "Look. You started it and I just defended myself. You can't tell me that boys are really that stupid. But when I see you, I change my mind. They are really stupid." I tried to leave, but when I turned around, there were others behind me. They started to surround me and I had no chance to escape because I was the only one and there were 7 of them. Two boys grabbed my hands. I tried to free myself, but I could already see how the fist was quickly approaching my face. 

They beat me so much that I fell to my knees. I was extremely beaten. Blood was bleeding from my lip, my arm was in excruciating pain, and my stomach was even more sore. The boys left. they left me there. I was dizzy. I couldn't even stand up properly. I got up, but I got dizzy again and I leaned against the tree. My eyes were slowly closing but I had to get home. I was walking from side to side, I couldn't even walk properly. I was in front of the house and then it fell with me. I heard the door open and my name being shouted. I woke up in a chair. My arm was wrapped in a bandage and my stomach was in excruciating pain. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Winnie trying to wake me up. it was hard for me to breathe. "Y/N! Are you awake! Do you know how you scared us?! Are you okay?! Tell me who hurt you." Winnie hugged me, but it was terribly difficult for me to answer. "When we find that person, I swear Sarah will skin him." Mary started laughing and came to me and said, "Drink this." It should help you at least a little with the pain you're feeling." Mary helped me drink it at least a little. I started looking around and Winnie said, "Don't worry Y/N, Sarah is safe. She just went to find the person who hurt you . Tell me how it happened?" I looked at Winnie and tried to answer but then the door opened. It was Sarah who was extremely happy and started crying from happiness when she saw me. Sarah ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her too and she told me,,,Y/N! I was terribly worried about you. I love you and tell me who it was. I swear he's going to suffer a lot for this." Sarah kissed me and I felt her warm tears running down her face. "Don't worry, we'll find them and I'll let you play with him a little." I smiled and she smiled at me. "Y/N I like your proposal. And I hope he cries when Sarah plays with him. Then, if possible, you can bring him here and I will torture him as badly as possible. When he's still be alive." Winnie told us and Sarah and I laughed a little.

-------TIME-SKIP------

We brought the boy who was stunned to the middle of the forest and the others.....I will not meet them again. The boy woke up to Sarah singing and I noticed how it scared him. Me,Sarah,Winnie and Mary were hidden together in the dark looking at him. 

Then we all stood in front of him at the same time and I really liked how scared he was. When he looked at me, he didn't believe me. "Hello, yes, I forgot to tell you before that if you beat me, you will regret it. And you will, very disgustingly. So that I'm not too mean, you have 5 seconds to run." I told him and he stood still and to move I said, "One" Then he came to his senses and started running. "Two...Five. You can go now Sarah." I smiled at Sarah and she was extremely happy, sat on the broom and flew after him. I could hear her laughing. "Pretty disgusting of you not to give him exactly 5 seconds." Winnie smiled at me and Mary started laughing. I just smiled and said, "Thank you, I'm learning from the best" I said and it was obvious that Mary and Winnie were very pleased. We knew that Sarah would play with him for a very long time, so we went inside. Mary and Winnie they went to bed and I was waiting for Sarah. 

I took off the bandage I had on my hand and put ointment on it and tied it again. Then Sarah came all happy. She ran to me and kissed me and asked,,How are you? Better than before?" "Much better" I smiled and we continued. Then we went to bed and cuddled all evening.

(Hello! That's all for this part and I hope you like it. <3 The idea came up with Ari_descendants_fan and I just made it up <3. If there are any mistakes, I apologize profusely, I didn't want to check it and it took me 1 hour to think about it and 3 hours to write it. If you have any other idea that you would like to add to this book, I would be happy if you write it to me <3 I wish you a nice rest of the day/night <3)