Red Faced

"See you guys tomorrow," I said heading towards my car, well that was the plan at least, until someone latched themselves on to my wrist.

"May I help you Colton ," I stared at him confusedly.

"Oh hey Nicole," said a red faced Colton with a shy smile.

"Oh hey Colton, didn't see you there, I must have completely not noticed your snake like grip on my wrist," I said sarcastically, "guess I have to go get my sensory nerves checked out."

"Oh cool," he said rocking on his heels.

Chuckling I respond, "What do you want Colt."

He smiled when he heard the nickname, "uh.. I-I was wondering if y-you'd like to go out sometime," he blushed harder, "with m-me."

"Aw, is little Colty nervous," I chuckled, "of course I'd lo-"

"Hey Nicole, hey Colton," great timing, really just great, "whatcha guys talking about?"

"Uh, hey Dylan, um I was just about to ask Nicole out..." Colton said giving him a look that screamed, what's the word, oh yes, get the fuck out you stupid little bitch.

Oh how pleasant.

"Dylan!"

We turned our heads to see a short blonde heading our way. "Oh God," Dylan mumbled. "Oh, hey Britt."

She walked up to him and laid one on him, a kiss I mean.

Colton and I turned towards each other slightly confused, no, very confused. Who was this girl?

"Um- yea so Colton, Nicole," Dylan said looking at both of us, "this is my girlfriend Britt."

Oh, didn't see that coming.

"Hiya," she waved. I don't like her already. There's something iffy about her, I don't know what it is, but I will find out. Or I'm just being overdramatic and I'm pissed that Dylan interrupted Colton while he was in the process of asking a very important question in my opinion.

"So Colt, what were you saying?"

"Uh, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a date, with me," he smiled.

"You and me plus a night just to ourselves equals a night possibly ending with us in a holding cell," Colton started to shuffle around, "I'm in!"

His smile grew bigger.

"But let me say it properly," I cleared my throat, "Colton I would love to go on a date with you."

"Aw that was so cuteee!" Britt squealed. Oh, I forgot she was there.

"Yeah, so cute," Dylan agreed shuffling uncomfortably.

Colton grinned a little wider and gave me a quick side hug and a swift kiss on my cheek before saying goodbye to us and heading off.

"So, what are you and Colton going to do for your date?"

"Uh well Dylan, I don't really know, he did just ask four seconds ago," I said in a duh tone.

"Your right I guess, I mean we were just all here, and even Britt was here and so were you I guess a-"

"I swear if you say and I guess I was there too I might actually commit murder," I said jokingly, "are you alright Dyl?"

"Babe, why does she call you Dyl?" Britt said, "I thought I only called you that," she pouted and ran a finger down his arm. Where's the barf bag when you need one.

"Uh actually Nicole has been calling me Dyl since we were 8, I'm sorry I guess." Britt let out a small gasp.

"You've known each other since kids," Britt continued, "is that girl you're always talking about?"