No Life

The next day began with bird chirping in my ear, well mechanical bird of you will.

I woke up with a text from Colton informing me that our date was in fact today after shooting a few scenes.

I can't lie and say I'm not excited, cause I sure as hell am. When exactly was the last time I went on date? I mean yeah there has been those casual hookups and parties and events like any other person would do. But to go on a, from what I know of Colton so far, a serious date is kind of shocking in way.

Nicole's still got it. Man, am I an idiot. Great I've resorted to speaking to myself. I think I need to get myself a cat now, maybe a female, I might call her Darla. I like the sound of that, my french bulldog, Alfalfa, and my cat, Darla.

Yeah I definitely need this date tonight. Bless me oh dating gods.

I start getting ready to go to work, still thinking about that Magic Mike movie I saw before I went to bed. Boy oh boy was that a treat. I grab my jean jacket that's hooked behind my door, grab my keys and head to set.

---

"Okay now Nicole and Tyler step closer together please, yup just like that, okay continue... Perfect!"

"Cut! Okay let's wrap up for today," the director called out.

I looked up to Tyler, "your face is really distracting just saying." He rolled his eyes with a grin, "I know I get that a lot," he pursed his lips and turned so that I can see his award winning side profile.

"Oh I think I might faint," I dramatically waved my face. I looked to my left to see Colton coming over skipping.

"Hey Nicole," he said all giddy and gave me a short squeeze.

"Hello Colty, you look happier then usual, I wonder why," I said sweeping my hair off my shoulder.

"Have any of you guys talked to Dylan today, he seems off and a bit grumpy."

"Yeah I've noticed," Tyler said, "I'll see you guys later though, I got to go now. "

"Bye Ty Ty," Colton said blowing him a kiss.

"I hate you so much it's unbelievable," Tyler said as he walked to his car.

Colton turned to me and the excitement in his eyes was extremely noticeable, "are you ready to do this thing!"

With a slight giggle and playful eye roll I nudged his shoulder and he walked me to his car and opened the door. "So where are we headed to cap?"

"I was think maybe something adventurous like skydiving or parasailing," he started saying with a growing grin, "OH what about we feed the Sharks at the aquarium?"

"Uhm sorry to break it to you, but I think you'd be the food."

"Okay true you're right," he looked down to the floor, "let's play it safe this time and go on a picnic, it's a nice day and we can both use some sun."

"What makes you think there'll be a next time?" I said smirking.

"By the end of this date you'll be begging for more, trust me," he said as he started to jokingly flex. "First, let's make a quick stop at the supermarket and then we'll head back to my place so I can prepare our picnic, with your assistance if you will, and then we'll head down to the park, sound like a plan?"

"Sounds good! Let's get this party started."

---------

We unloaded Colton's car, with the help of the doorman and with the paps following us to his apartment's lobby, in a record timing.

We bought some Arizona Iced Tea, a fruit bowl, bread, our sandwich essentials, four bottles of Twisted Tea's because why not, and some cookies and twinkies. When I added the twinkies to our cart Colton gave me a disapproving look as did I when he added the fruit bowl.

"Okay, game plan, let's make four PB&J sandwiches and four ham and cheese sandwiches, we are feasting tonight," Colton said as he rubbed his hands together.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll make the PB&J's, pass me a knife." We glided through his kitchen working on our food for the picnic like kitchen ninjas. We finished making our food and packing it into the basket in under 20 minutes.

Colton grabbed the basket while I grabbed a blanket, "race you to the elevator," I said as I took off with a whining Colton behind me.

-------

When we got to the park we sat around for a while before we started unpacking our food. Part of the time we spent changing areas hiding behind trees and bushes trying to hide from the paparazzi. We spent some time signing autographs and taking pictures and the rest of the time was spent in me trying to teach Colton how to do a cartwheel and a handstand. Toughest task ever.

"What type of sandwich do you want?"

"Hit me with that spectacular PB&J that I made," I said complimenting my sandwich making skills.

"Oh can I get one too," Colton and I looked at each other confusedly, "hey guys mind if we join you?"

Colton and I looked up to see Dylan and a smiling Britt.

Well tickle my belly and call me Sally.

////////////
I am so so so sorry for the delay. Once again.

I've actually had this written since April I just wasn't sure how I felt about it and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue and add more about Dylan and Britt into this chapter or the next. But I have decided to continue on about the date in the next chapter with Dylan and Britt's interruption.

I've read all of your comments and I just want to say thank you. I try to respond to them but I lose track of them and things and I get so overwhelmed and happy so i just want say thank you !!! ❤️❤️

Same goes to all of you who vote!!!
Thank you all for being patient with me and this story cause it is being dragged on so much I hate myself byee

ENJOY !