Travel is a Hassle

Travel Is A Hassle

Skip skip skip... Omg it's a unicorn! You want me to follow you... Okay!! skipping with a unicorn is so much fun!! La La La La La La La!!!!

*ring ring*

Weirdest dream yet! I sometimes worry about my sanity. Yup, I knew I shouldn't have eaten those sour straws last night... This is why my manager from hell doesn't allow me to eat sour straws. It triggers the inner crazy in me.

It's still dark outside and I can see the light if the moon shinning through my window. It can't be any later than 4:00am. To confirm my assumptions, my alarm clock read 3:15.

My phone kept beeping and beeping and it was no other than queen bitch.

2:45 Trisha- wake up

2:50 Trisha- are you awake yet

3:00 Trisha- I'm at your door

3:03 Trisha- I am knocking on your door....

3:07 Trisha- my fucking god! wake the fuck up!!

3:13 Trisha- you are the laziest client ever... I'm coming in..

Well someone is grumpy... WAIT! Did she say she was coming in?

Ohh fudgers I got to pack!

Scrambling off the floor and trying not to trip, which I failed miserably at, I bumped into an angry figure...

Well fuck......

"WHY ARE YOU NOT DRESSES YET!!! OUR FLIGHT LEAVES IN 40 minutes!!! What are you looking at?"

Well there goes my plan in not having her see me looking at my unpacked bag...

Trisha started rubbing her forehead and sighed.

"Please tell me that's not your empty bag..."

"It's not my empty bag.." I smiled sheepishly at her.

She sighed again, "Please just pack while I go make you breakfast."

D-did she just say please, and that she was going to make me breakfast! Mornings do change people...

I stuffed all the basic stuff I needed and looked over at my french bulldog, Alfalfa, and saw him get his pile already. he already knows the routine, he sees me pack, he packs too and looks at me. He knows where he is going though. I bring him over to my neighbor upstairs. She is the cutest little girl you will ever see, her name is Cherrie, and her hair is the color of a cherry. That's where I'm guessing she got her name, hopefully.

After I took a shower, I put on my pink skinny jeans, with my grey Young and Wild sweatshirt, paired with my black high tops. I fishtail braided my hair and just let it dry in the braid. I got my phone and baby lips chapstick and shucked it in my purse. I went into the kitchen and saw Trisha cooking pancakes? She never cooks for me... Ever ... especially pancakes. What is up with her?

"Trisha is everything okay?."

"Yea, yea... well actually I'm a little nervous about the flight."

She is lying... "Why, you have been on a bunch before?", and here comes my 'innocent' smile/smirk that everyone absolutely loves.

"I've never actually been on a plane ride this long with you, and vice versa.."

Mouth agape and eyes popping out, the realization of it all sinked in.. I'm going to be stuck on A plane for who knows how long with her! Help me god.

Well, I better start saying my goodbyes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6-7 hours later

Never again is THAT happening!

From having a little kid pull on my seat and screaming and having queen bitch next to me, I think it went alright. Yeah no.

Damn that little kid was full of energy! His parents need to keep him on a leash! He was running around everywhere, and on a plane!

Who does that! He does. Well I'm glad that's over.

We looked for our bags and went over to the sign that said my name on it. Cue paparazzi screaming your name and asking for shots.

"NICOLE OVER HERE"

"LOOK THIS WAY"

"STRIKE A POSE"

"IS IT TRUE YOU ARE GOING TO GUEST STAR IN TEEN WOLF!"

The last one caught my attention. Why would I ever be on that show. He probably has no idea what he is talking about, so I made my way to the car.

---------------------------------------

Heyy guys so how was it?

Tell me what you think and...

I'm writing this on my phone soo yea...

*************************************