Rude Awakening

Rude Awakening

"Get. Your. Lazy. Ass. Up!!"

What a nice awakening. This is my life, filled with angry, crazy managers, and no sleep. Lovely, isn't it.

"What do you want with my life now!"

"For starters I want you to take a shower and change... Then I want you to eat, get in your car and drive to the studio. Today is the day!!" Trisha said that way to joyfully for my liking.

"And don't wear any of those stuff you usually wear.... Wear something nice, like a dress!" Well okay... how do I usually dress??

I did not feel like arguing, yet. There is still time for that later, so I did what she said. after I finished my shower l went to my closet and picked a black floral high low dress and topped it with my jean jacket and high heeled booties. I side braided my hair and did a light amount of makeup.

When I got into the suites mini kitchen I saw that Trisha set out a plate if cereal... nice... the milk wasn't even inside.. she put it in a cup beside it! I now have a bigger reason to argue later.

Boy was I dreading this. I got into my car and drove to the studio.

"Ahh, Nicole nice to see you dressed up for the occasion!" said Mr. Nixon.

Wait, so I don't dress up... This is not my day.

"Why thank you... Aren't you kind!" I was being very sarcastic today that's for sure.

"Enough of this chit chat" oh that's what he calls it... "It's time to meet your new co-star's!" Yay...

He walked me through a set of doors and many twist and turns later we ended up in front of a door that read "Break room" well that's kinda bland.

Please don't open the door, please don't open the door.

Mr. Nixon opened a door and there sat  five faces... But none of them were Dylan...

"Tyler, Holland, Tyler, Colton, and Crystal this is Nicole Rivers... the one I have been telling you about."

"OMIGOSH it's actually you!!"

"I can't believe THE Nicole Rivers is in front if me!!"

"Will you marry me!!".

I chuckled. Well okay then.

"Hi guys it's nice to meet you guys, ha, that was a very nice question there..."

Tyler H. shyly turned around and blushed. Haha he blushed. He reminds me of a puppy, a very hot puppy.

"Your probably wondering where Dylan O'Brien is", Mr. Nixon said "he is stuck in traffic and will arrive in about 5-10 minutes."

So I have time to prep for his appearance. Great.

I sat down and we all started to talk, and over all just had a good time. The conversation never went into an awkward stage. Crystal, Holland and I automatically clicked, you know, it's a girl thing.

Ten minutes later a loud bang sounded on the outside of the door, and the door swung open and Dylan himself came swinging in. Joy to the freaking world.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Dylan my man, where were you!" Tyler said.

"I was stuck in traffic," he clearly did not see me sitting behind Crystal, but then again that isn't a bad thing.

"Sorry agai- wait did she leave already." he said again, while looking slightly annoyed and pissed off. Well then.

"Nope," I aside popping the p, "I'm right here." I said while standing up.

Realization and shock crossed over his face. My real surname name is Rivera but I changed it to Rivers as my stage name.

"Oh my god.." He gaped.

"Do you guys know each other?" asked Holland.

"Yup"

"Kinda"

We said in unison. Mr. Nixon looked scared and worried while Trisha smirked like the conniving bitch she is. Well, someone isn't going to get her Christmas bonus.

"Come on everyone let's let these two catch up will we run over some lines and we will discuss your role later." he said the last part to me of course. They walked out and Dylan and I were left in a room filled with awkward tension, goodie.

"Hey" he started.

"Hi," I looked around the room.

"Look, I'm sorry, can we please start over... if we stay like this it's going to be completely awkward when we work together." he did have a point.

"There really is nothing to be sorry about but if you want to start over okay." I'm just glad he didn't bring it up, but he still acted like it didn't hurt me.

"No, there is something to be sorry about... I'm truly am sorry and I still feel guilty about it, when I walked in and realized who you are the guilt washed over me, Nickie," I cringed when he used the name he gave me when we were younger. "I will never stop being sorry." he looked sincere when he said it, so I couldn't help myself, so I gave him a hug. Whoops all that crap about being mad went out the window.

He was shocked but still returned the hug. What am I thinking? I can't just be mad at him for over 5 years and just forgive him. Well I also didn't give him a chance to apologize... Oh look I'm having a mental argument with my self.

"I want to make it up to you, I know you and I also know that you haven't fully forgiven me yet, so I was thinking we can go to your favorite place in the whole wide world!" The newly labeled bitch grinned cheekily. It's official, he is bitch number 2. He just won't let that one day go.... And we still didn't discuss with Mr.Dixon my role and who's love interest I'm going to be.

I'm screwed

---------------------------------------

Here is chapter 3!!!

Finally I know... I just didn't know how to continue.

PIC TO THE SIDE========> its her car but instead of White its BLACK

Xoxoxo

-------