1. Existence

Hi is my first time writting. I have been on whatpad for over 5 years just reading and now i decied to write. I have read alot of mafia Rom.com, humor, billionaire love, mystery, name it. So i draw my imagination from all. Please be kind to me, we will journey together, as you read. Tell me what you want and i ll work with your imagination to maje it work. After the whole book, we will either. Please correct me kindly, depression and suicide are real. I only want to maje you happy as other writters have and equally grow. Plese i didn't steal writers work, i get inspirational stories from them, then i build mine. The names are all my friends. 😂 . When i get more followers and readers, i ll use your name if you permits me
I believe you will love it. Please like and vote, and recommend. Love you all. 😘

Nira Pov
Tick tick tick my alarm beeps at 4am. You might be wondering why a young girl of 22 years will be awake so early. Nah I'm not a student cos I was through with school a longggggg time ago. Hahaha hear the sarcasm. Life hasn't been all rosy for a young girl like me. You might actually feel I am stupid, well most people think I am. Let's go back to introducing myself. My name is Niraqueen the first daughter of a wealthy business man. Yeah my parents are dead, yeah don't Pity me, my uncle substitute for our lose, I have two siblings all male and that makes me a tomboy. Growing up was fun until I turned 12 and my parents just slipped up then I doubted my reason for existence. I had to grow up so fast for my brother Campbell and candela who happened to be my world. Uncle Mike introduced me to a life the society doesn't really approve but seeing the sudden death of my parents, it was needed. I started training as the deadliest assassin at the age of 12 and since then my life changed from the bobbling girl to a dead girl. Yeah dead cos I don't think I'm living. And for the past 10 years of my new life ,I have trained and trained and work, I work at a restaurant just to retain a normal life, but that's a cover up for my real activity, i am government property per say but then again, the government use us as they like. In exchange, my brothers live their normal like as a teenager until they are old enough to understand the dead life. I don't have friends just two who i take as my family, the rest of the people i work with i see them as frienemies that can turn against you when the need arises. Call me paranoid, but life and my line of job have taught me the hard way. Today, just like any other day, i ll be going for my restaurant job and my time of waking is my 4am,hence my alarm . I use this time to recall the little baby girl I was before death and life came knocking.

Tick tick tick ,the second alarm beeps and I came out from my dreamland and rush to prepare myself for the day, I rushed to the basement for 30 mins work out and then I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself if that is breakfast apple and milk then I rush off to my uncle place to make sure Campbell and candele didn't miss school again.

How was it? Short right? Please remember is my first time, my first book. Please like and vote