5 Fire

As Mr putata and I finished our deal and signed, me and dami decided to relax and then head to a bar to meet up with some of our friends to discuss further the shipment and that was when we hear a slap that can turn one deaf.  I turned sharply to see the most beautiful tiny girl I could lay my eyes on. The most surprising thing about the lady and the man that was slapped is that, the girl doesn't look like one who did the slap and the man was shocked trying to understand what has really happened if it was the same girl standing before him did the slapping, while the man and the manager who have come out to understand what was going on, the beautiful girl looked at rose and another male waiter and slip off. It was the male waiter that explained the incident. We weren't close, so we didn't get the gist, I turned and asked dami if he know the hot girl and he gave me a crazy look,  saying if I have forgotten he knows only Daniel and the manager.  I was trying to understand why the girl who slapped the man couldn't stay and explain and why others where doing the talking for her.

I asked dami to ask the manager and when the man came,  dami asked him biggi, what was the noise all about? he started appoliging that it was the customer's fault for grabbing Ms. Ni ass which resulted to the slap. Dami started laughing while I just smirk, I asked biggi if he knows about the girl and he said ,she was one of the respected dedicated waiter and aside that, she is always on her own and doesn't talk. Catchy I thought, but is so bad I didn't get to see her face fully, just her side view and she sure have a nice ass. Still in my thought, dami brought up the issues I went to sort out at Russian and I ended up filling him in. We kept on talking until Daniel came to serve us our drink and that was when we realised it was getting dark. I wanted to ask of the fire lady, but restrain myself as I won't want dami to start acting stupid and making jokes. We finished up our dinner and headed to my casino where we will deal about the shipment.
  Getting to the casino I was greeted and I went to the underground, before I could get to the door I was stopped by a lady, her lip was sneered with red lipstick and I gave my angry face,how dare she touch me? she looked me up and said hey sexy, u want a night with me? I got disgusted and looked out for one of the guard and before I could get hold of one, The lady was pulled off as she shout. What the heck was that? Dami asked and I was beyond angry, I asked for who was in charge of the underground base door and the called one idiota name, and I made note to fire him. I was behind furious as I got into the underground room where my men was and the idiots that tampered with my shipment. Dami already knew I was on the tip of killing someone even in my calm mood and he took over the questioning since my men haven't gotten anywhere close. Dami shot the first guy who felt he was stronger and by the time he got to the third guy, he started talking with the name dew and I saw hell.  I just left the room cos I didn't want to expose myself . The same Dew is the reason I'm being paired with Mr mike for the underworld mission and now this is personal, nobody crosses me and go free. I told Dami I will be heading home,  I really now need to study that file and prepare for Friday meeting with Mr Watson.