2. Ally

Driving to uncle Mike house, I headed straight to the back door where I greeted franky with a smile and he responded by hitting my back, frankly are the few men that has known me since I was small and he transferred the loyalty he had for my dad to my uncle, he is the few that know the old nira and the new nira and although he tried to help me out in balancing my old and new, believing i don't have to give up my old life style, it never worked cos I believed the past is the past. Making my way to the kitchen I persived the aroma of a fresh pancake and I knew mama kenta (mama K ) was back. I greeted her with a smile as she pulled me to a hug. I inhaled deeply and quietly relax reason is that I stopped hugging ,talking or feeling for the past 10 years and it was only mama K, my two besties,uncle and My brothers C2  that I allow to hug or do anything remotely to feeling. She looked at me and frown, then I knew the shout will follow.

Holy Mary nibam as she calls me, what have u been doing to yourself?

I just shrink and smile then rush off to go meet my brothers first in their room. Luckily since mama K is back, I don't need to come check up on them. I got to their room and did our signature knock and then the door opened with full speed as the rush towards me. I brace for the full blow. I was pushed to the ground as the fuss over why I haven't checked on them for the past 3 days. I rolled my eyes on their dramatic way. I had job unlike u duck head. After the love, I slipped off telling them to get ready as I went off to the library to discuss the week activities with my uncle. It has been a ritual, Mondays are my schedule day with my uncle as he check if the government or undersworld needs my services or not. Most times, I'm up for it, the few times I just want to sleep and lazy around. I greeted my uncle and sat in front of his table and he removed his glasses to look at me.

Why aren't you taking care of yourself? he asked,

I just shrug and told him I am doing my best.

He stood up and walk close to me, he held my hand and say,

do u remember u r just a girl? Young beautiful and has a doctorate degree in psychology?

I rolled my eyes and added, and I'm an assassin too.

He twisted my arm and said,

did I or did I not ask you to never roll your eyes on me Young lady ?
I shrink and immediately apologise.

He stood up and went back to he seat.

Taking my time, I thank him for his love, but then promised him I ll look into taking more care of myself which made him smile.

He took out a file and gave it to me and ask me to study it that we will discuss about it on Friday night.

I opened it and saw ZIKARA WALTER . I snort and my uncle eyes darkened. 

What was that for? He asked

I'm not studying this egolistic idota of a man and I don't want anything to do with him.

My uncle huff and told me he knows I hate him with no reason he knew of, but we will be working along side with Mr Walter and his men in the new mission that the underworld spring out.

Hearing the underworld, I got alert.  Are  the government involved? I asked

Yes, but the fight is ours.

I hated this, I don't know if my hatred was more for the underworld or for the muti- billionaire man Mr Walter who I ll be working with, but either way my beautiful week was already a mess, what am I saying, my life is now a mess until the job is done.

I'm fucking pissed as I left uncle with the stupid black file.

So what do you think?