11. decision

Mike POV
I looked up to see my girl queenbee coming towards the dinning and I know her facial expressions will automatically change due to the people on the table

I smiled because she hated Kingsley so much. I really don't know between Kingsley and zikara who her hate supercedes but I know she will be so mad on where our discussion and decision will lead

My niece suffered alot, losing her father and mother at the same time killed her inside. And to make issues worst, her mother died in her arms ,I couldn't pull her out, before I could get to her, she already knew her mum passed out while she was sleeping. People might think I am a monster turning her into a killing agent, but no, aside her father begging me to train her and her mother during her last breath, making her promise to be more of action than talking, I was just a tool to actualize my brother dying wish and my sister in-law wish.

DEW finished us and went missing under the surface of earth and he got us because we never saw it coming, how he escaped from that underground military zone, still get me crazy and to think he left for days without them informing us, made my blood boil

So that is the reason why I added nira in this mission, I want her to avenge the death of her parents and at the same time experience love if it happens.

Working with zikara can be avoided, but my brother already saw his death and kind of played a cupid during the times zikara come to meeting with his grandfather.

Zikara only saw nira once or twice before he was sent to a military school and from there to collage. So I doubt if he really remember her. As for staying under the same roof, my brother believe there was a spark when they first saw, but I feel those are stupid drunken talk

But looking at it now, if I allow my niece, that girl will become a shadow of herself. It scares me that she doesn't talk, at all, reason why I try to mess with her to get her to talk.

While still in my thought, I heard Kingsley address nira

Sweetpie, come sit close to me

Nira ignored him and bow in greeting to Mr Goodluck

That's one great thing about nira, she doesn't talk, but will still Accor respect to whom deserve it. She came and sat close to me and quietly asked why Kingsley was dinning with us.

We all will leave together for the meeting, I said

hmmm she said

Kingsley kept attempting to talk to her but all fall on deaf ear, after a while, his father signal him to stop embarrassing himself.

Mr Goodluck knows when to lick his wound and he already accepted defeat when it comes to nira, but Kingsley,  the young man is either stupid or dumb.

Nira finished her meal and excused herself, I saw Kingsley follow immediately and I know he will come back with. Black eye

The boy doesn't learn, 5 minutes later, he came back holding his mouth and swearing. I couldn't hold the laughter any more as I laughed out loud. That's my baby girl for you, she waste no time in putting men their place.

Which brought me to my early thought, Zikara. I believe he will be the only man to handle my girl cos he also is a one stubborn man . Let's see if love will happen or death, either one, my girl definitely won't die.

I shouted out orders for my men to get set immediately it was 11pm, so we will get there before 12am. I saw nira walk to her car, and I called her to wait for a minute

Won't you join me in my ride?

No she said

Why?

So I can get lost when I feel like killing someone in that dumb meeting. Uncle u know I hate meetings, is there no way I can just not go? You can brief me after , she complained

That's the decision queenbee. It won't be that bad

With zik, is already bad, she muttered

I pretended not to hear, and walked away shouting, see u there

Nira I know will want to be late, I know she hate meetings but can't get out if this one.

Reaching at our destination, we walked through the back door, and moved straight to the underground building that have bullet proof, and sound proof walls and doors.

I noticed the government officials are already present, along with zikara, his men and damilola, zik bestfriend and right hand man in the underworld.

I greeted everybody and sat down,  waiting for nira to join us. Zik greeted me and asked if we can start and i told him we are waiting for one more person. I know she will come late, but I hope she just join and not make things difficult for me. 20 minutes later, she walked in with her face down and sat beside me. She didn't greet anybody, and I realize she came in as a double sword man.

When nira comes in as a double sword figure, anything can happen, is more dangerous than when I understand the personality she represents.

I introduced my men and nira, while zik did the same.

We all know why we are combining to achieve this mission, nira and zik are the two unseen and seen agent. For the first time, unseen and seen will work in our favour, but only insiders will know the unseen as seen. For that, niraqueen and zikare will stay under the same roof.

I noticed nira cause, but I ignored her

This mission has 3 stages and of cos DEW is in the third stage. Nobody aside this room should know we are after DEW, it will look as if we are only stealing ships and looking for rivals.

We want DEW to be forced to rise his head then we strike. We are already underworld Lords, the only different is that we don't do dirty

But because of this mission, we will deal with a little bit of dirty as the government has given us the permission,  but at the end, we are working to eradicate all the illegal stuff.

The main mission is get DEW Alive or kill him, he mustn't escape. No matter what, we should never underestimate DEW. He is a very deadly man.