7 Green

ZIK POV

As I was leaving the cassino through the club 69 wing, getting close to the door, I bumped into someone and as I was already angry, I looked down to see a beautiful deep greenish eyes and as i was trying to look at the face, the beauty moved so fast I couldn't get her face very well. Those eyes were the most breathtaking set of eyes I have ever seen and the fact that the beauty avoided me was intriguing.  Was it that, she doesn't know me or I didn't catch her eyes? Well, I ll look for her definitely, but for now I need to deal with Dew and no other way than to study the file and know what I'm getting into.
Reaching home,  I was greeted by the guards on the estate gate, I drove pass without responding and I rush into my house, I met my sister Bella as she was dressed and from the look of it, she was planning to go out. Where to? I asked. Good evening to u too big bro and I'm out for a sleepover with Dora and your bitch wanna be girlfriend Lucy might be there. I gron please spare me the details and I am done with Lucy please. She huff and I left her to my room to fresh up.  Bella is my kid sis and the only sibling close to me, she is stubborn like a goat but strong will, most times I use rough hand with her so to keep her safe and she hate me for that, along with my choice of women, she hated lucy, and i too, just that she is classic and a sexy presenter, so i smashed her, but like i said that was a long tine but the bitch feels we are dating and to top it all, i have deals with her father, hence her entitlement...Aside that we are fine. My immediate younger brother Jason is a zoologist and prefer to live in the bush instead of a house,  note the sarcasm,  hence he love travelling to all Africa countries.Hoping to create new animals, whatever that is. My parents, well they love travelling as they claim they are teenageold . After refreshing,  I took the file and went to my office, sitting down i opened the file and one name strike out NIRAQUEEN OSCAR!!! why do I feel familiar with this name and why the hell will I be working with a girl, 22 years for that matter. I read through and it was becoming interesting as we will stay in the same roof. Hmmm I smirk , not bad. I was hoping to get a picture of the said Niraqueen but was disappointed when I saw non, the file explained our role and how we will deal with Dew, the government has linguise all the power we need, that was why I admire Mr Watson,  he hate illegal but we are all underworld Lords dealing with the military and governments.  What caught my attention again was the role of the said Niraqueen,  she will serve as seen and unseen and in the underworld,  whoever who serve as unseen is known to be deadly, I know cos I served as unseen before building my own underworld and reached as a Lord.  Now I really can't wait for Friday to come as I already know this mission will not be boring at all. Closing the file, not bordering to read about the payment and all other paper works, I focused my attention on My telecom company in China as the report I was getting wasn't favourable. I hate losing money no matter how small. After 3 hours, i decided to close my eyes and immediately I cursed as my thoughts went to the mysterious green eyes girl I saw at club 69. I allowed myself to fantasy about her eyes as I sleep in a very erotic dream with My baby green . What's it gonna be?