4 Gab

Zikara POV
Sir your meeting with Mike weston has been shifted to Friday and he dropped a file for you to go through sir.

The shipment is on their way and Mr putara has agreed to your offer my PA Ben told me as I work to my office. I got angry on the first information and asked Ben why did Mr weston shift the meeting that was to hold on Wednesday to Friday? He was silent and didn't know what to answer, I just signed and dismissed him. I had a long night and I wasn't ready to get worked up again.

I have always worked alone and the reason for pairing me up with weston familiar was just annoying. Yes they are good men but I can't afford to get fooled or lied by the government or anybody whatsoever. People love to work with me, either cos of my wealth or my brain. But this mission is a very important one for me, for the government and for legal underworld men such as weston and maybe that was why we where paired. I just pray the don't get on my last neve as I will pull the trigger and blow their brains.

I called my best friend damilola to join me in a business meeting lunch as I ll fix Mr purana immediately, I called Ben to book the appointment by 4pm and at 5 star restaurant, after that, I stock the file in my bag as I ll go over it at home. I turned off the world as I engross myself to my work since I left for long time. I heard my office door bust open and raised my head with rage only to hiss seeing it was no other person but my bestfriend dami.

Is it that you don't knock or u don't have anything better to do in your company? His eye held amusement as he take me in and said, u asked me for a date by 4 and this is already 3. 30pm. I looked shocked as I was engrossed with my work for the past 5 hours and Ben taking every word of mine to heart might have been in fear to remind me of my meeting since I always know when to leave if I fix an appointment . Mr purana is a greedy man but even at that, I won't want to keep him waiting, I cleared my desk and ask dami for us to leave and smacking his head to remove the smirk on his face recalling he addressed our lunch as a date. I'm not lacking in woman department no, far from it, women throw themselves at me, is just that for the past 2 years, as the underworld has gotten crazy, I got paranoid and extra careful Hence, I pick my women myself but recently, I haven't gotten any action and dami won't let it go.

I and dami left my company and got into my new BMW 2025 latest model and I drove off to 5 start restaurant. Dami own the place, hence the reason why I'm comfortable conducting my dealing there. Getting to the restaurant, we headed to a private boot where I normally sit with dami and I was lucky to see Mr purana going in the same time, we greeted as I direct him to our reserved seat. We conducted our deal while one of the waitress came to serve us. She was checking us out discreetly and I realize she was new. Dami asked her of Daniel our usual waiter and she said he was on night shit meaning his shift starts by 6pm. I didn't blame her cos we normally come by 8pm, whatever reason why I chose 4 I didn't know, maybe cos I was tired from last night deal. The girl whose name was Rita served us and disappeared as dami was no longer enjoying the looks she was giving. I couldn't help but smile inside, dami is a dick but a good one, when it comes to me and my business, he keeps it professional, had it been it was just our hang out, he would have toyed with the girl as most people doesn't know he is the owner aside the manger and older chef.