10. permission

The week went so fast and before I can say Jack, Thursday was already ending, after the last time I burst into my uncle study room, i have avoided him even when he tried to reach out, I even told nelly and Nelson that I will see them during the weekend as they were worried as the last time we saw was when we went for club and Nelson was in the early hours I left his apartment.  To him, he felt it was in a dream, the idiot happened to be high on alcohol. Looking at my time,  I knew I had just 1 hour before going to uncle Mike's house, together we will move to Oscar cassino where the meeting will hold. Early today, I called uncle and asked for permission to wear glasses all through the meeting and I was granted, reason been that I don't want that fucking zik to recognise me, since I know for certainty he saw my green eyes. That's the shit there, I don't want people outside my family to know the true color of my eyes,  that was one of the thing I inherited from my mum aside her curvy figure, yeah I'm a little curvy, but I love my eyes more. Which leads to me wearing eye contact anytime I'm on a mission. But for the meeting, I won't have time to fix my contact, so I ll wear my dark shade and for the rest of my stay with zik, I ll wear brown eye contact and maintain my cat eye for the mission.

Daniel tapped me to signal my shift has ended, and I smile gratefully to him. Before leaving the kitchen to go change. My thoughts were literally bouncing out of my mind and the morbid anguish I felt isn't helping issue.

I got to my apartment,  picked out my black lather trousers, with a black turtle crop top and my black jacket,  I wore my black snickers with my dark shade , i tied my hair in a messy pony tail.

I descended down to my private war room to get my knives,  stuck them in my jacket and left my apartment to go face the mission.

I hate meetings,  I really do, is all talking and nothing, I have always been on the action side, do your meetings and give me assignments to carry out. I became the most deadly assassin due to my style of job, maybe cos I'm a psychologist the joke of it or the fact my parents death made me so. I don't torture criminals  as I call them, is waste of time and require speech, I love the fast kill, I love the fact that ur life flash in your eyes before you die, my parents death happened fast and flashed in their eyes.

And again, torturing makes one crazy if you don't watch it and you can imagine if a doctorate of psychology gets mental issue ha hahahahahha funny. But that's me.  I hate meetings and my uncle knows this.

Getting to my uncle estate, I saw one of the guard and nod in greeting,  I drove pass only to see my uncle standing at the front door

Hmmm queenbee he called

I rolled my eyes and immediately stopped a
Half way

He frown his face and later smile and ask, are you dressed like nira or X?

I smirk and did the sign of peace meaning double and he laughed

He told me to join him for dinner as he was waiting for me and I grooned

We went inside and I saw my twin brothers playing games, the saw me and rushed to hug me. I confirmed the were doing fine as I went to greet mama K who was smiling

You really hate someone right? She asked

How did she know, I thought

Mama Kwhat do u mean, I quietly asked

She removed my shade and smiled.  You only cover your eyes when u are not wearing contact and I can't recall when last you used a shade in this house and i know the meeting about the mission is a merge so I presume u don't like someone you are going to meet and you are hiding your true Niraqueen

I kept quiet, is shocking how she know me very well, but then again, she is my nanny so, she knows and she understands that when I am quiet when Asked a question, then the affirmation to that question is a yes and true.

Be open she said, it might not be as you say it, and more over Zikara use to be your childhood friend

Mama K , I don't know what you are saying, he wasn't  my childhood friend, he is way older than me with 4 years different and he only come for meetings with the dad.

Mama K gave me my chocolate and ask me to hid it. Thing is, i don't talk much, but when I do, I was getting angry or at the vage of killing someone. That was why Mama K dropped the topic.

I left to join my uncle in the dinning and groon when I saw Mr Goodluck and his son Kingsley.