Santa Carla the muder captial

A shrieking scream echoed in the misty haze, (Y/N) turned around and looked around dazedly. Only to see nothing except a void dimension where they were the only living matter, abruptly they could feel as if their feet collapsed underneath the floor. And a falling sensation incurred, after what seemed to be a decamillennium (10,000 years) they felt an unexpected halt to their journey, they felt as if their back was smashed against a hard floor. Just as they registered the shock of the impact, they jolted out of their bed covered in a cold sweat.

"Hey (Y/n,) mom told me to wake you up and tell you to come downstairs for breakfast," Micheal sluggishly uttered, as he dragged himself out of their room. They just sit there gazing vacantly at the floor, they whisper "what the actual fuck did I just experience I must be crazy". They pull the covers off of them and make their way downstairs, "morning mom, Did you sleep well?" yawing and rubbing their eyes.

"Morning honey I slept wonderfully how to your sleep" Lucy chirped, handing Y/n a plate of toast and eggs. "I slept fine mom thanks for asking" (Y/n) stated smiling, taking a mouthful of their breakfast. Micheal walked over to where (Y/n) was standing "well you slept very well if by your definition of a good night sleep is panting and waking up in a cold sweat"  he exclaimed spiritedly, playfully ruffling (Y/n)'s hair "Oi go away, leave me alone!" (Y/n) shouted removing Micheal's hand from their hair. "coming I am just playing" Micheal nudged their shoulder, "bye mom I need to go I have errands to run see you later" (Y/n) stated finishing the toast and heading out the door. "Ok honey, have fun and enjoy yourself" they hear in the distance closing the door.

 As (Y/n) made it to the boardwalk, they were submerged in the atmosphere of little children gleefully laughing and playing with one another. A little boy around 10 years old bumped into them, and they instantly froze their eyes widened seeing the boy's face contoured with blood-red eyes being blocked by a mysterious female practically pleading "don't you dare hurt him he is only a little boy". (Y/n) was brought back to reality, by another little child tugging on their pants leg, "Hey there, Mr/miss are you ok" the little girl questioned worrying. 

"Yes I am darling you don't need to worry about me just go back to playing with your friends" (Y/n)'s face lit up with a smile as to assure the girl not to worry, "Ok have a good rest of your night," the girl said to them before running off to go find their friends. (Y/n) quickly looked around to check if the Boy was still there when they couldn't see him they didn't think about the situation too seriously, They continued to get on with their night.

They were starving so they decided to go to the nearest takeaway to them, which happened to be near the carousel. On the way there, they saw "the surf nazis" in the words of the locals getting kicked off of the carousel. unsuspecting (Y/n) saw another group exiting the around about, a group the locals liked to call "the lost boys". They were all decked out in their usual Punk rock biker's gear, Astounding when all of the lost boys exited the around-about they saw a very familiar face of the little boy that they bumped into earlier on. (Y/n) decided to follow the group of misfits to see why this seemly normal 10-year-Old boy is hanging out with them, (Y/n) followed them up to the place where the lost boys had their motorcycles parked when they heard something in the direction of the biker gangs leader "are you just gonna stay in the shadows? Or are you gonna come out and show yourself to us". (Y/n) feels like they ran out of options in the situation, did what the leader suggested, and stepped out of the place they were hiding.

"That was the correct choice in the situation, my name is David and over there is Dwayne, Marko, Paul, and star, and I assume you already know our laddie" they all smiled and waved at (Y/n) all except laddie who was hiding behind Dwayne. "Hey, buddy what's wrong" Dwayne let the tough guy persona for just a moment to comfort laddie, Laddie did not say anything just shook his head and pointed to (Y/n). Dwayne ruffled his hair and give him a look of comfort and looked back to (Y/n), "So are you going to apologize for unnecessarily stalking us" David stated in a domineering tone giving the atmosphere a tenacious feel. (Y/n) quickly apologizes to them and swiftly tries to walk away from them, "that isn't gonna cut it (Y/n) is it now come back here now" David Declared hypnotically. (Y/n) in a sort of hypnotic daze turns back and went back to them, they uttered under their breath "how the hell do you my name." David replies with a cocky smirk, touching their shoulder and whispering in their ear to get on his motorcycle. (Y/n) being under David's control did exactly what he said to and hopped on his motorcycle.

God damn it, I can see why now people named this God-forsaken town the murder capital of the world.