the hunter's attack

(Y/n) was laying down in their bed, not wanting to stir the cave. "Don't you dare touch her" Micheal snarled, "Protective much" The frog brothers scoffed. (Y/n) Heard their footsteps, they were walking toward the boy's sleep counters. (Y/n) sprung out of their bed, and silently followed the "Vampire hunters" the shadows concealing their presence. "There is a daft, there is something up there" Edgar called out, continuing his journey to the vampires, Alan and Edgar pulled out their vampire-killing tools. "Goodnight bloodsucker" Edgar pulled his arm to gather the momentum, He was gonna steak Marko. (Y/n)'s body filled with anger, (Y/n) charged at the young boy. Hissing, they throw the steak out of his hand and uncovered their fangs piercing Edgar's neck.  

The sweet metallic liquid filling with them up with pure ecstasy, "(Y...(Y/n)" Sam choked with disbelief, Hey began to back himself against a wall. Their eyes soften for they were a monster, Suddenly a deathing howl filled the air. (Y/n)'s head snapped backward, they saw their lovers laying there with a steak deep in his chest. (Y/n) felt as if a piece of them was being torn out of their body, "Marko my love" (Y/n) screamed kicking Edgar out of their grasp. Enveloping their mate in their embrace, "Polo sweets" Marko lets out breathily. Shakily, (Y/n) runs his fingers through his blood-matted hair. (Y/n) cried screaming for help. They were so uncaring about their surroundings, that when they looked around the lost boys and sam and the frog brothers were no longer present.

Briskly, (Y/n) stood with the limp body of their mate in their arms. They know that need to do something, or surely Marko would die. (Y/n) took two blankets to cover themselves and their love, and took off flying to what was once their home. They were standing outside their window, banging on the glass. Micheal came rushing into the room and saw their sibling outside the window, "Mike please let me in I am begging you please" (Y/n) said sobbing. Micheal saw that they really love Marko and unlocked the window and invited them in.

(Y/n) laided Marko down on their bed and planted a kiss on his forehead. Micheal walked over to (Y/n) and without saying anything pulled them into a tight hug, "I thought you were dead"  Micheal whispered into their ear." Well it is a long Story" (Y/n) lightly smiling till they looked back to their limp lover, "What can I do to help?" (Y/n) was shocked that their brother asked that. "It may seem like a weird request can Marko have some of your blood because he can't have mine" Micheal gave a swift nod he understood the assignment. (Y/n) beckoned Micheal over them, "This is gonna hurt ok?" (Y/n) hurriedly dug their nail into their brother's waist. The substance that all vampires craved came pouring out of Micheal, (Y/n) pulled the steak out of his chest and pried his mouth open to give him Michael's blood.

Drop after Drop, (Y/n) grew more worried for Marko that he was too far gone. "COME ON MARKO I CAN'T LOSE YOU I JUST CAN'T" (Y/n) bawled When they abruptly felt a hand on their shoulder. "Get away from me!"(Y/n) growled relieving their blood-stained fangs, they quickly regained their sense and composed themselves. "I am a monster all I do is hurt the ones I love" (Y/n) putting their head into their palm, "No you are not a monster, you do want you to need to survive" Micheal ruffled their hair lovingly. In a blink of an eye, (Y/n) clung to Micheal deep in his comforting embrace. "All you can do now is wait and see what happens "Micheal pacified.

(Y/n) pulled away from Micheal's embrace, "Micheal please can you clean yourself up before I try to kill you? I am being driven mad"(Y/n) requested through their teeth. Quickly, Micheal stowed away to clean himself up. (Y/n) couldn't help feeling like something bad would happen soon. (Y/n) moved from the chair that they were sitting on to their bed where their mate lay so still. They lay down on their love's chest, praying to the gods to let him live the rest of his undead life with them.