An Emerson's Dinner party

author's notes: in this part of the story I will add Sam's Pov as well alongside (Y/n)'s

As (Y/n) arose from their bed, in the late afternoon. They got dressed in their fav articles of clothing. And came downstairs to go out and hang out on the boardwalk. While they looked in the kitchen to see what their mother was doing, (Y/n) caught the attention of Sam. Sam gave them a look of sincere concern, and all they did was return the look with one of annoyance and carelessness. They proceed to go out the door without looking at where they were going, they bumped into someone and when they moved their gaze to meet the other person's; it turned out it was Max. "Hello there young one, I am guessing you are one of Lucy's children?" Max asked with a smile, (Y/n) gave him a nod. After a moment of Max just standing there, "Why are you not coming in?" They raised their question. "Oh, because you did invite me in; you see I am the old-fashioned type and will not enter somebody else property without being invited in first" Max answered, "Sorry, for being so rude you can come in" (Y/n) announced move out of the doorway to allow max to go inside the house. And walk off before they see him enter the house.

(Y/n) continued with their journey to the boardwalk, putting their headphones on and turning on their walkman. Rewinding their cassette tape of the song killer queen by Queen, They didn't care if they got stared at in the street as long as they were enjoying themselves. Getting swept up in the lyrics. In a blink of an eye, they were yet again submersed in children's joyful laughs and screams of children. (Y/n) wanted to get something to watch at home and a new cassette tape, thus they headed into max's video store. As they opened the door, (Y/n) was greeted by an unfamiliar face it was his backup as he was with their mother having a dinner date. "Hello there, can you show your vampire films, please?" (Y/n) sought entertainment, "Yeah sure if would follow me, please" the man got up from his seat and showed them the movies that they were looking for. "Call me if you need everything else" The worker walked back to his original station, and (Y/n) began to browse through the selection. They found two films that caught their interest, "interview with a vampire" and "Dracula. Feeling satisfied with the choices they headed to the counter.

"Alright, that will be $5.95," The cashier said ringing up the total. They got the change from their pockets, and the door opened, (Y/n) didn't think much of it till their heard familiar voices behind them. "Well, fancy seeing you here Emerson" David let out a chuckle, and the cashier did their normal monologue "We only came here to watch one thing" (Y/n) could feel paul and Marko's cold, hard glares at them, making their hairs on their neck prickle and stand up. The person finished bagging their items, and (Y/n) swirled around now facing David "Aw sweetie did you miss me that much that? that you felt the need to come back for 2nds"(Y/n) remarked in a baby voice to dehumanize him. David moved his hand over the light scar that was left by their hand, "No I didn't "come back for seconds" my group owns the boardwalk don't you remember" Forced images flash in their head of countless times the lost boys got into fights with the other groups over the boardwalk.

Out of the counter of their eye, (Y/n) saw the store clerk just standing there awardkly waiting for this uncomfortable conversation to be over. "David let's act like actual adults can take this conversation somewhere a little more private" They demanded firmly eyeing the store clerk, "Come on boys let go, follow the prissy royals' order " David waved his hand at the boys and disbanded and went outside the store. Hastily, (Y/n) swiveled around and apologized on the lost boy's behalf. And all the store clerks gave a relieved smile and waved them off, And with that, they ran out of the store. "So what do want to chat about?" paul jokingly flirted with (Y/n), They contoured their face in disgust. As the words came out of their mouth they felt nauseated, going against the pure deep hatred they had for the boys "I need your help" (Y/n) muttered grudgingly. "Speak up, I can't hear you" David moved his hand behind his ear, "Alright you disheveled ass-hats I need your help this that what you wanted to hear" (Y/n) announced loudly.