Date night

As they finally reached their front door, hyperventilate and weak at the knees. Micheal must have heard because he opened the door to (y/n),  "hey (Y/n) how are yo-" Micheal was looking off right as answered the door to them. When he looked at them, His whole expression changed from smiling to distraught, ushering them inside. Micheal set them down on the sofa, while he grabbed them a hot towel and hot cocoa to warm them up. After 10 minutes he came back with the items, "Hey just call me if you need anything ok? also just to let you know do not go into the bathroom Sam is having a bath" (Y/n) gave a slight nod, and then they both departed. They barely touched the hot cocoa, and just laid here scaringly still. All of a sudden, an intoxicatingly sweet smell invaded their nose they try to ignore it but they simply could not. 

With every waking second that passed, that sweet intoxicating scent grew harder to restrain themself from. Slowly, it was torturing them, no no it was driving them insane, they felt a deep scorching fire in the back of their throat that need to be quenched.  It felt like they were a co-pilot in their body, while a monstrous instinct was the driving force. Unexpectantly, they hear music along with a certain person singing along. They don't know why, but it set something off in them. they were a ticking bomb about to explode, Breathing heavily, they made their way toward the bathroom just as they got to the door driven by insanity. That was until Nanook(Sam's dog) crashed through the bathroom door, tackling (Y/n) down the stairs. Nanook sank her canines deeply into their flesh, refusing to let go (Y/n) had to pry her mouth open for her to let go. Nanook's mouth was covered in blood with little bits of flesh sticking out.

Sam came Frantically rushing out of the bathroom, covering himself in his dressing gown. He noticed (Y/n) at the bottom of the stairs on their knees clutching their blooded hand in the other, "what happened?"He asked worriedly, now with his dog by his side. (Y/n) replies in a low grumble "Nanook", "What about Nanook what did you do to my dog you asshole" He answered in an angered tone."I didn't do anything, Nanook,he-he bit me"They tried to explain themself. Micheal hearing the Commotion came out of his room, And before he could get a single word out. He was so flabbergasted by what he saw that he could only point at the mirror behind (Y/n), Sam was intrigued by what his brother was pointing at, "(Y/n) l-l-look behind you"Sam said in a bewildered mutter. (Y/n) did exactly what their brothers said to do, and they were dismayed by what they saw in the mirror. Their reflection wasn't like a normal human it looked like they were a decrypted faded photo from a camera's film. 

Everybody was now at (Y/n)'s side; Sam waved his hand behind their back you could see his hand like was like they were transparent."Your a creature of the night (Y/n) like in a comic book" sam ran off "You're a vampire (Y/n), my own sibling, a shit sucking vampire"Sam trips over one of the stairs, "Oh you wait until mom finds out about this" he regains his stance and runs off in his room. "Wait no Sam- please don't, Sammy comes back please let me explain" (Y/n) shouted helplessly, But it was no good he did already locked his door. "Hey, Mike can I have help please?" (Y/N) asks, "Yeah what do you need?" Micheal tries with all his strength to get busted the door down but he can't, "Shit he must to had barricaded his room" (Y/n) exclaimed hitting the door with their hand. "Fuck, (Y/n) your eyes are blood red" Micheal stated, At this point, they could care less and pushed past Micheal and went to their room.

They flopped down on their bed in discontent with the world, they became lost in the unwarranted land called thoughts. Eventually drifting to sleep, they came around with their face  against the cold rough ceiling . It took them a moment for them to relise their circumstance, (Y/n) pushed they hands against the ceiling accidentally flipping themselves around now facing  the floor. They begun levaiting towards the window, they thushed and cluttered about breaking multiple things in the process to try and halt themself from floating out to the window but their attempt was useless. As they weightless drifting in mid-air hanging on by the telephone cord, they heard chatter from Sam's room "I just want to you calm down mom" sam was on the phone to their mother, "look it is something I can't talk you on the phone it's about (Y/n)" As so as (y/n) heard those word slip out of their brother's mouth. They did the only thing that thought of, grabbing the telephone connected to the same line as their brother and mother "Don't listen to him mom he doesn't know what he is talking about" their voice cracks as they try to stop themself from floating higher. Sam turned his head to window seeing his sibling out his window.

Sam let out a high-pitched scream, "Shut up sam" (Y/n) annoying screamed. "Mom their trying to kill me help" Sam scaredly exclaimed, "Oh my god, don't worry sam, baby i am coming home now" Lucy was clearly distraught by what was going on, so much so that she did even say goodbye to Max. And just left the restaurant and sprinted toward her car and drove home, and max just witnessed the love of his life drive off and just leaving him there. "Open up, open the god dame window" Sam kept back up further into hisroom, screaming "stay back" making a cross with his fingers "Sammy help me, open up. Sammy open the window"(Y/n) Held on to the telephone cord for dear life. "Never i knew it" (Y/n)'s grip lossen on the phone cord "I am not" attempting to grip onto the window for a little bit of stablilty "So what are you then, a flying nun"Sam bellowed, "I am your sibling sammy, Sammy open up" (Y/n) begun to bang on the glass window. Gladually Sam walked to window, hastatly looking at the lock on the window and to his sibling that in need of help.

"Please, please"(Y/n) pleaded with Sam to open the window, once more looked at the lock he quickly unlock it. Grabbing onto (Y/n) guiding them into his room, Just as quick as gavitivy picked them it swiftly dropped them just as quickly. "We have to stick together,we have to stick together bro"(Y/n) Huffed out of breathe, ruffling their brother's hair. They both heard the door bust opened with their mother rushed and panicked entrance, "Sam,micheal, (Y/n) where are you all" Lucy cried out on the verge of a panic attack. " Shit, tell mom that you're are fine and that i am alright aswell" Sam gave a understanding nod and made his way down the stairs, "Hey mom" Lucy ran to her son and cupped his cheeks into her hands. "What happened here?" Her motherly instincts were driven up a wall, "It is ok mom i heard a noise outside and i thought is was the monster from the comic i was reading got frigentened called you "Sam explained. Lucy let out a disappointed sigh "Ok so let me get this straight you called in a state of panic because because a comic?" Sam looked to mom and quickly apologises for the massive inconvenience he caused her . "You know it just isn't fair I wanna a personal life too you know, Also where is Micheal and (Y/n)?" Lucy questioned, "they both went to bed early" Sam chriped.

Just before their mother was about to go to bed Sam entered her room asking if he sleeping her room tonight, "of course sweetie, did you eat pizza?" Lucy inquired. "No why" Sam responded, "it is because you reek of garlic" she didn't dive into the subject any further, Begun to undo his dressing gown the slight bit to revel the garlic threads all round him. But he quickly went back on that idea and tightened his gown up again, laying on his side and going to sleep.