revival

As (Y/n) could feel the pressure of the soil on top of them lighten, Yet they remained unresponsive to the world. (Y/n) was gasped by someone and pulled out of their resting place, "Hey there, sweets" Marko smiled lightly pulling the cover of them. "Marko" (Y/n) eye's lightened up seeing their dear friend, He put his hands around the steak and pulled it out of their chest. (Y/n) jolted up like you would see in movies, "See I told you that I would find you" Marko laughed. (Y/n) up their arms and embraced Marko, brushing their fingers through his heavily permed hair. "UGH, stop with all this lovey-dovey bullshit it makes me sick" David spat out, "Oh calm down Davey boy don't sour because no one ever wants to touch you" (Y/n) exclaims fed up with David's bullshit.

(Y/n) saw something fly at them, Seizing their neck. (Y/n) came clattering against a tree full force, David was staring into their eyes with nothing but pure hatred. "At least I am happy with what I am, unlike you" David bares his fangs moving down to their neck, "You made me a killer!" (Y/n) bellowed. Their hand was on David's face, attempting to stop him. "KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH OFF MY MATE'S NECK, YOU BASTARD" Marko screamed, his hands around David's waist pulling him off his mate. David was on the floor, and Marko began pulsating his leader without a care as to what was happening around him.

Dwayne took Marko off David, Marko was jumping and thrashing about like a madman. David came off the floor darting for Marko again, In a blink of an eye (Y/n) was standing David. Their Fangs were drawn and with one swift motion (Y/n) bit down on David's neck, (Y/n) what many vampires refused to do for it is taboo. (Y/n) stopped when they saw the shocked faces of everyone, puzzled as to why everybody was looking at them. They looked down and saw David's unconscious body of their leader clutched on their arms. "Karma's a bitch and she bites" (Y/n) stated dropping David onto the floor once more.

(Y/n) sprinted towards Marko, one question on their mind. "Marko what did you mean when you said that I was your mate?" (Y/n) asked cupping Marko's face in their hand, "I meant that you are basically my soulmate" Marko was smiling. "Hello we need to get David back home," Paul said with urgency, (Y/n) looked back at the boy's leader and shot him daggers. (Y/n) Stood up along with their lover, not caring how they got David back to the cave. Marko got his motorcycle followed by (Y/n) " Hold on Sweets" Marko let out a soft chuckle, and rode back to the cave before the others did. 

(Y/n) ran to their bed, they were ushing Marko in as well. "Come silly" (Y/n) tapped the space next to them, Marko did as he was told. They both took their shoes off and got comfy. (Y/n) was resting on top of Marko's chest, Marko was playing with their hair, "You like that don't ya" Marko appealed. They were snuggling closer into his chest and after a while, they both fell asleep. (Y/n) was awakened by the sound of people thrusting about, so they woke Marko to investigate what the sound was. It was the another, David was resting Dwanye's arms. Dwayne shoved the empty Chinese takeaway containers out of the way and put his leader in the space, "you need to get him blood if you want him to survive" (Y/n) noted. "Shut up bitch you got us into this mess" Then he walked off into the back of the cave, then he came back with blood bags. "Paul try to pry his mouth open" Dwanye requested, Paul looked confused at his odd request. "Now" Dwanye demanded.  

Paul immediately moved to his leader's side, He put his hands on the corners of David's mouth. With all his might he tried to pry open David's mouth, but only managed to open it a little bit but just enough for the tip of the blood bag to fit. Dwayne gave him the blood little by little to make sure he doesn't choke, after a little while the first bag was finished so he waited to give him the second bag. 10 minutes later, (Y/n) saw David's hand twitch and they pointed it out to the others. A few seconds another twitch occurred, Marko come over to David and gave him a gentle slap to see if he would wake up. David rattled, as he's eyes opened "Where, Where am I?"David says with uncertainty. "You are at the cave" Dwanye calmly states, "What happened to me?" David was filled with questions. "What do you mean?"(Y/n) puzzled, "A...At the woods, something happened and you had something to do with it" He began putting everything into a puzzle he could not finish.

"I was being fed on by someone," David said slowly, " It was your dream, you seemed to be having a terrible nightmare"(Y/n) declared hypnotically. David obediently nodded, "Hey (Y/n) can I talk with you privately please?" (Y/n) nodded and they both walk off. "Why did you do that to David?"Marko enquires slightly angry tone, "Because he knew that I had something to do with it and I did not want to get hurt again" (Y/n) responded. "So hypnotizing him is a good idea is it now?" Marko rhetorically asked, (Y/n) nodded firmly. Marko was going to say something until he made the mistake of looking into their eyes, he was deeply mesmerized by them. "Don't you think it is time for you to head to bed? Tell them you are going to bed" (Y/n) asserted to their lover, Marko gave subserviently acknowledgment. And he went to bed, and So did (Y/n).