transformation

The sun had said its goodbyes and departed, "Boys it is time" David smiling keenly. All smiled in response and gathered on their motorbikes, David tapped the seat of his bike to tell them to sit. "No thanks, I will sit with Marko" (Y/n) waved off the leader's request. (Y/n) noticed out of the corner of their eye, a side dish of rage bubbled up on David's face. They smirked out of amusement, "What so funny Emerson" Marko turned now facing (Y/n) "It's nothing, also can you lot stop just calling me "Emerson" my name is (Y/n)"They scrunched up their nose, "Ok sweets"Marko turned around chuckling. "LET'S RIDE" David hollered, "Hold on emers- (Y/n)" (Y/n) wrapped their arms around Marko's waist.

They rode up to the beach, where they came to a stop. (Y/n) inhaled the air and was once again overcome with the intoxicating smell but 1000 times worse, weak at the knees they fell onto the floor. All david did was walk in front of them, knelt down, and held their chin in his hand "Your gonna be one of us now" He dropped their head back into the floor. (Y/n) thought they were watching a film in their head, The boys trailed off further into the beach. After what seemed like a century, the boys came back. (Y/n) slowly took their eyes from the boy's shoes to their blooded faces. "We are monsters that stalk the night" (Y/n) began to tear up in fear of what David would do to them. Marko and paul came up from the hill and dropped a seemly unconscious man a few inches away for them.

Within a matter of seconds, a monster had become of (Y/n). Snarling and bloodthirsty, They sunk their protruding fangs into the poor man's neck. Leaving only a lifeless vessel behind, "What the fuck did I do? I AM A MONSTER!" (Y/n) exclaimed composing themselves. Peering down at their heavily bloodied hands and face, "Welcome to the family"David planted his hand on their shoulder. (Y/n) slapped his hand away, "This ain't no family of mine and it will never be" (Y/n) sprinted away crying. They had no aim as to where they were going, and neither did they care all they knew was that they needed to get away from the lost boys.

They refused to go home for fear of hurting their family, They settled in a nearby alleyway. All bundled up with their legs to their chest, overlooking their recent life events "Wow how the fuck did my life spill out of control in a matter of weeks" (Y/n) sighed tearing up. They placed their head on their knees and fell asleep in the alley not caring about any danger that might come about.

Slowly, they opened their heavy eyelids. (Y/n) yawned and stretched when the realization dawned upon them that they were no longer in the alleyway but rather in a bed unfamiliar to them. They hastily threw the covers off themself, (Y/n) came out into a place that was all too familiar to them. (Y/n) glimpsed around the space and caught sight of a chair. They instantly knew that they were in the lost boy's cave. Their first instinct was to leave as soon as possible, but their gut protested the idea but they swept the doubt aside. They walked to the entrance of the cave, and (Y/n) noticed the sun burning outside. Recklessly, (Y/n) stuck their hand into the scorching fireball's terrain. (Y/n) yelped and jolted back in pain, recoiling their burned hand back and scratching themselves on the face with their nails.

Marko and paul came running out from their sleeping courters, Half asleep shouting "Who's is there" and "I am armed and I am not afraid to use them". The boys rapidly looked around, When they saw (Y/n) sitting by the fountain-weeping, clutching their extremely burned hand in their other. "Shit, DAVID DAVID COME NOW!" Marko exclaimed at the top of his lungs running to go get his leader, while paul came and sat beside (Y/n) trying to distract them from the pain. David came rushing out due to the commotion, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" David darted towards the two. But (Y/n)'s answers were muffled by their cries. "Shit, paul go grab me my gin and rag" David examined the burn, it is third degree. The air was filled with the horrifying smell of burning flesh and bone.

"Here" Paul handed David his requested items, He popped the cork off of the gin bottle. And poured it onto the rag, "This is going to hurt a bit"David forwarned. As he said that, he swiped the alcohol-soaked rag from their forearm to their wrist. (Y/n) let out a blood-curdling scream, Marko back at their side now was ushering them to calm down. "For fuck sake, I need something to cover the burn, and this rag isn't enough" he stated irritatedly, Marko bit down on his wife's beater shirt and ripped it. "Is that enough?" Marko enquired, and David nodded and took the piece of fabric from Marko. And tightly covered the burn, to which (Y/n) gave no response their eyes were barely open. David briskly slapped (Y/n) across the face to bring them back to consciousness, and they bolted straight up. the air stuck in their throat for a moment, "Now you can say we are evens" David joked.

"What happened to you?" Marko hunted for a clear question this time, And (Y/n) explained themselves. Needless to say, Marko wasn't very pleased. "Why would you do that? knowing what you are" Marko questioned, "Because I would rather kill myself than live forever and hunt and kill innocent people" (Y/n) jeered in response. "Then what if you didn't kill innocent people but instead you feed on the people who do wrong in the world," Paul asked as a solution to the problem. (Y/n) though over the idea and saw no flaws with the suggestion, it would be like they were a superhero clearing the world for villains one by one. So they agreed, but they were still a major issue of their Family coming to look for them. And putting all of them in danger.