A Fated Meet (The Doctor & The Police )

...Ring Ring Ring...

Micheal:
*Close Off The Alarm From His Phone* Mm... *Sigh Softly* Another Day Again.

*He Roll Over To Face-Up His Celling Wall & Close His Eyes To Rest For A Second, Then He Opens His Eyes & Wakes Up Walks To His Bathroom To Shower*

*10 Minutes Later After The Shower*

Micheal:
*Pour Himself A Black Coffee To Drink* I Should Call Sam To See If He Needs Help Today.

Ring Ring Ring...

Sam:
*Picks Up His Phone* Hey, What's Up? You Don't Usually Call Me On Morning Time?

Michael:
Hey... You Need Help Tonight Things? Cause I Have Nothing To Do Anymore After Lunch Hour In The Hospital.

Sam:
Well... Actually There's One Case Needs Your Help, Cause The Case Have Never Been Solved More Than 30 Years Now.

Michael:
Fine... Same Usual Place Tonight, Bye.

Sam:
Thank You Very Much, See Ya Tonight, Also Buy Me A Drink When You've Arrived.

*Micheal Didn't Answer & Only Smirk & Hang Up The Phone*

At The Hospital:
Nurse:
Sir, We Need Your Help With This Patient Case? *Hands Him The Patient Paper*

Micheal:
*Looks At The Patient Paper* Fine... I Will Do The Surgery, But Wasn't He Was Caroline Patient, Why Give It To Me?

Nurse:
Actually She Wants To Give You This Case, She Didn't Want To Do It Herself, She Said It's Too Risky For Her.

Michael:
*Sigh* Fine... Tell Her I'll Do It The Case.

Nurse:
Okay... This Is All The Paper I've Sort It Out On The Patient, Please Read Them & Let Me Know When You Need To Start The Surgery.

*The Nurse Left His Office, & Close The Door Behind Her To Leave To Do Another Work*

Michael:
*That Women Always Treated Everyone Here Like They All Are Her Servant*

*After Nightfall Came*

Sam:
Hey, Partner. Did You Bring The Usual For Me? The Drinks?

Michael:
Yeah... Here Help Yourself. *Hands Him The Grocery Bags*

Sam:
You Okay? You Seem To Be In A Bad Mood Today? *Take The Grocery Bags From Him*

Michael:
Nothing... *Looks Away With An Annoyed Face*

Sam:
It's Her Again... Isn't It? *Pat His Back Lightly*

Michael:
I Really Don't Get It At All... You Human Are Really Difficult To Read Your Minds.

Sam:
*Laugh Softly* Haha... That's What Human For You. *Open His Drink, A Can Tin Of Black Coffee*

Michael:
Why Can't She Handle It Herself, If She's A Head Of The Hospital, Wasn't She Supposed To, Even If The Surgery Is Risky.

Sam:
That's What Human For You.

Michael:
Tch...

*They Both Went To The Police Station, & Register Themselves In The Front Desk Before Going To The Basement To See The Situation*

Sam:
This Is The Corpse... *Point His Finger To Show Him* They've Found This Morning Float On The Shore Of A Beach, Same As 30 Years Case Happen.

Michael:
*Inspect Carefully The Body* Well..
Let's See What It Got Story To Tell Us.

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*