A Fated Meet ( Release Or Dies Pt 2 )

*The Queen Siren Started To Broke Cold Sweat By Seeing Him Licking His Fingernails In A Enjoying Way*

The Siren Queen:
(Εσύ... Τέρας! Πώς τόλμησες πραγματικά να σκοτώσεις το δικό σου είδος! Οι δικοί σας άνθρωποι, οι άνθρωποι υποτίθεται ότι είναι εχθροί μας, αλλά εσείς τους επιλέγετε αντί για εμάς, βδελυρά!)
(Esy... Teras! Pos Tolmises Pragmatika Na Skotoseis To Diko Sou Eidos! Oi Dikoi Sas Anthropoi, Oi Wnthropoi Ypotithetai Oti Einai Echthroi Mas, Alla Eseis Tous Epilegete Anti Gia Emas, Vdelyra!)
*Grit Her Teeth Tightly & Break In A Cold Sweat* You... You Monster! How Dare You Really Killed Your Own Kind! Your Own People, The Humans Supposedly Be Our Enemies, Yet You Choose Them Instead Of Us, You Abomination!

Michael:
(Ταίριαξε στον εαυτό σου, ό,τι είπες δεν με επηρεάζει καθόλου, τώρα άσε τις γυναίκες μου να φύγουν και θα φύγω ήσυχα.)
(Taíriaxe Ston Eafto Sou, O,Ti Eipes Den Me Epireazei Katholou, Tora Ase Tis Gynaikes Mou Na Fygoun Kai Tha Fygo Isycha.)
*Turns Around & Looks At Her* Suit Yourself, Whatever You Said Doesn't Effect Me At All, Now Let My Women Go and I'll Leave Quietly.

The Siren Queen:
(Μην τολμήσεις να με κοιτάξεις κάτω, είμαι η Βασίλισσα της Σειρήνας! Μπράτ θα πάρεις το μάθημά σου!)
(Min Tolmiseis Na Me Koitaxeis Kato, Eimai I Vasilissa Tis Seirinas! Paliopaido Tha Pareis To Mathima Sou!)
Don't You Dare Look Down On Me, I'm The Queen Of Siren! You Brat You'll Learn Your Lesson!

*The Siren Queen Attacks Her Weapon Towards Him, He Dodge Her Easily & Was Behind Her, He Then Bite The Queen Neck Hard & Suck Out All Her Water & Dry The Queen Became A Dry Corpse*

The Siren Girls:
(Βασίλισσα μου! Η αγαπημένη μας βασίλισσα! Παρακαλώ μην πεθάνετε πριν από εμάς! Χωρίς εσάς δεν μπορούμε να επιβιώσουμε μόνοι μας εδώ έξω! Βασίλισσα μου!)
(Vasilissa Mou! I Agapimeni Mas Vasilissa! Parakalo Min pethanete Prin Apo Emas! Choris Esas Den Boroume Na Epiviosoume Monoi Mas Edo Exo! Vasilissa Mou!)
*Cries Loudly & Kneel Beside Her Body Tries To Wake Her Up* My Queen! Our Beloved Queen! Please Don't Die Before Us! Without You We Cannot Survive By Ourselves Out Here! My Queen!

*He Ignores The Siren Girls Cry For Their Queen & Walk Towards To Isabell, He Cut The Rope With His Long Fingernails & Carried Her Back To His Car & Drove Off Back To His Home*

At Micheal Home:
*Michael Carries Isabella In A Bridal Style & Walk Back Into His House, He Saw Sam Still Laying On The Ground Unconscious*

Michael:
*Gently Put Isabella On His Room & Wakes Sam Up* Sam! Sam! Wake Up! Why Are You Lying On My Floor!

Sam:
*Wakes Up & Touch His Head Slightly* Ugh... What... What Happen, The Last Time I Remember I Was About To Chase Behind You, & Suddenly Something Hit Me From Behind So Hard.

Michael:
(Ανάθεμά του! Πρέπει να τον έχει χτυπήσει από την πλάτη για να τον χτυπήσει εσκεμμένα.)
(Anáthema Tou! Prepei Na Ton Echei Chtypisei Apo Tin Plati Gia Na Ton Chtypisei Eskemmena.)
*Grip His Fist Hard* *Damn Him! He Must've Hit Him From The Back To Knock Him Out Purposely.*

Sam:
Right... Where's Isabella! Is She Fine! We Need To Find Her Fast & Save Her! *Tries To Stand Up But Fall*

Michael:
*Catches Him In Time* Rest Now... She's Fine. I've Already Save Her From There She's Still Unconscious, Let Me Look At Your Head Wound First.

After 20 Minutes Pass:
Isabella:
Mh... Where... Where Am I? *Tries To Sit Up But Felt Pain On Her Stomach & Falls Back To Bed In Pain*

Michael:
*Opens His Room Door* You Should Rest, They Hit You So Hard Had Broken Some Of Your Ribs, & Made You Smell Something Like A Perfume To Keep You Unconscious.

Isabella:
*Laid Back In Bed* What Really Happen To Me, I've No Recollection Any Of It At All.

Michael:
*Sat On His Bed Beside Her* It's Fine... I Know What Had Made You Become Like That Unconsciously Walk Through There.

Isabella:
What The Sudden Change Of Attitude Now... I Still Don't Understand You.

Michael:
Even I Myself Don't Understand These Feelings At All Towards You, But Now I Need You To Rest, You're Safe Beside Me.

Isabella:
*Nod Her Head Slightly & Close Her Eyes To Rest*

Michael:
*Kiss Her Forehead Gently & Left The Room*

Sam:
Is She Awake Now...? How's She Feeling Now?

Michael:
*Smiles Softly* Hm... I Guess She's Still Confused Just As Much As I Am Too. I Still Don't Understand These Feelings You Human Felt Or How To React To It At All.

Sam:
I'm Sure You'll Get Your Answer Soon Enough On How To React To It. Just Give Her Some Time To Process All Of This.

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*