A Fated Meet ( Keep The Secret Or Dies )

Micheal:
*Walks Outside The Police Station & Walks To The Alley Notices Isabella*

Isabella:
*Still In Deep Thinking & Shocked Expression*

*Michael Pulls Her By Force To Inside His Car, He Drove The Car To A More Secluded Place*

Isabella:
What The Hell...? Who Do You Think You Are...? *Shout Loudly & Glances At Him*

Michael:
*Close Her Mouth With His Hand* Shut The Fuck Up! Women! I'm Now Not In The Good Mood!

*Isabella Shocked By His Sudden Movement & Anger In His Eyes, She Gulp & Stop Talking Tremble With Fear*

Michael:
*Look At Her Intensely & Remove His Hand From Her Mouth* Tell Me The Truth Now... You Didn't See Anything Did You?

Isabella:
*Tremble In Fear To Speak*

Michael:
Tch... Just Answer My Question, Women.

Isabella:
I... I Didn't Mean To... I'm Sorry. Please Don't Kill Me I Promise I'll Keep It A Secret To Anyone Else. *Still Tremble In Fear*

Michael:
You'd Better Be, Or Else... *Lean Forward To Her & Bite Her Neck Until Draws Her Blood Out*

Isabella:
Ouch... *Closes Her Eye Tightly Because Of The Pain*

*Micheal Lick Her Blood & Smell Her Scent To Remember Her*

Michael:
*Lick His Lips* This Is What's Gonna Happen To You, The Consequences For Failing To Keep The Secret.

Isabella:
*Only Nod Her Head Lightly*

Michael:
I'll Drive You Home Now, Can I? *About To Start His Car*

Isabella:
Um... I Didn't Come Alone. I Came With Someone Else. *Hands Him Her Job Card*

*She Quickly Left His Car & Walk Herself Back Home*

Michael:
*Look Closely At The Card* Jobnews... She's A Reporter, Makes Even More Bad For Me, I Need To Keep An Eye On Her, Before Her Mouth Goes Out Of Control.

*He Start His Car & Drove Back To His Own Home*

On The Morning Came:
Ring Ring Ring...

Isabella:
*Shit... I Forgot To Tell Him To Pick Me Up At That Place* *Answers The Phone* Hello...?

Jamie:
Isabella...? Is It Really You? Where Have You Been Yesterday, I Was Worried About You.

Isabella:
Yeah... I'm Sorry. I Suddenly Wasn't Feeling Very Well Yesterday, So I Took A Cab Gone Home.

Jamie:
Oh... Okay. You Can Rest Tomorrow Come To Work Again. *Hangs Up The Phone*

Isabella:
Yeah... Okay... Thanks. *Hangs Up The Phone*

At The Hospital:
Nurse:
You Don't Have Anymore Plans For Today Sir, Just A Meeting With The Hospital Chairman. *Looks At The Schedule Paper*

Michael:
Alright... I Get It. You Can Leave Now. *Takes Another Sip Of His Coffee & Reads Carefully On The Patient Disease*

Nurse:
*Nod Her Head & Close The Door Behind Her*

At The Police Station:
The Boss:
Sam... Are You Really Trying To Solve This Case, It's Already Got No More Clues To Lead Anymore, Just Give It Up Already. *Sound To Persuade Him*

Sam:
I Can Do This... I Can Solve It, Just Give Me Some Time, Please...? *Bow Politely To His Boss*

The Boss:
*Throws The Paper On His Desk* What Makes You So Wanting To Solve The Case, You've Never Been A Very Care Person For This Kind Of Things? *Looks At Him*

Sam:
*Sob Softly* That Really Hurt My Feelings Now... Boss. I'm A Very Care For This Kind Of Things... Boss.

The Boss:
Fine... Do As You Please, I Can Bet You'll Never Solve This Case... Forever... *Hands Him The Case*

Sam:
*Happily Take It From The Boss Hand* Thank You... Thank You Very Much...

*Sam Left The Boss Office & Sit On His Desk Start To Sort Out The Case Paper, Looking For A Clue*

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*