A Fated Meet ( Questions & Answers Again (Pt 5) )

Isabella:
Is The Victim Death Same Like Those Previous Cases Death?

Sam:
Yes... It's Still In An investigation...

Isabella:
No One Knows The Couple Or Even Recognize Them?

Sam:
They Don't Have Any Family, They Both Are Orphan, But The Neighbors Here Knew They're A Very Kind Person.

Isabella:
What Do You Think Of This Connection From The Murder Thinking Way?

Sam:
No... Not At All... He's Hard To Know What's His Purpose Doing All Of This.

Isabella:
Is There Any Luck To Break This Case At All?

Sam:
I Don't Know Too... But I'm Willing To Solve This Case As Soon As Possible.

Isabella:
Okay... Last Question, Do You Think The Killer Is A Human Or Not A Human At All?

Sam:
Huh...? What Kind Of Questions Is That Supposed To Be? *Scratch His Head In A Confused*

Isabella:
Just Also Part Of My Instinct, Something Keeps Telling Me Whoever Done All This Killing Behind Is Definitely Not A Human At All.

Sam:
You're Imagine Too Much, There's No Supernatural In Work Here.

Isabella:
Who Knows...

*Both Of Them Felt Satisfied With Their Answers & Said Goodbye Left The Place & Went Back To Their Workplace To Do All The Paperwork*

At Isabella Home:
Isabella:
*Sort Out Her Paperwork* Something Really Is Fishy Here...?

Jason:
*Laugh* Haha... What Makes You Think Of That...?

Isabella:
You... Who Are You Really? Where Is Your Voice Coming From? *Looks Around Her House*

Jason:
Haha... Silly Girl. You Won't Be Able To Find Me In Your House At All.

Isabella:
Then... Is My Own House Is Haunted By A Ghost Of Those Victims?

Jason:
Interesting Women Your Are... Your Thoughts Are Bold & Naive As Well, Just Like A White Paper...

Isabella:
I Don't Know What Else To Think Or Explain Myself.

Jason:
Go To The Police Station Tomorrow Night, It's A Full Moon. You'll Surely Discover Something Very Interesting Things To See.

Isabella:
Huh...? What Do You Mean?

*The House Became Silent Again, She Only Confused By The Voice Tell Her, & Think Much Of It. She Went To Bath Herself & Sleep For Tomorrow Morning Early Wake*

Michael:
Tomorrow Full Moon... *Looks At His Calendar*

Morning Came:
Isabella:
*Wakes Up & Yawn Softly* Time To Start A New Day Again...

*She Went To Work & Start Her Work Day Until Night*

At Night
Isabella:
*Drove Her Car To The Police Station* What's The Mysteries Voice Meant?

Sam:
*Walk Outside The Police Station Door* Hm... Isabella? What Are You Doing Here?

Isabella:
Looking For Clues... *Smiles At Him Sweetly*

Sam:
*Sigh Softly* Tried Not To Danger Yourself... *Walks Back To The Police Station*

*After 20 Minutes Of Wait, She Saw Michael Walks Out From The Police Station & Drove Himself Leave The Police Station, She Secretly Follow Him From Behind*

Michael:
*Drove To A Forest & Park His Car Outside* Maybe Here... I Have To Take My Chance To Ask Them.

Isabella:
*Stops Her Car In A Distance & Looks At Him Walk Inside The Forest*

Michael:
*Looks Behind Him To Make Sure No One Follows Him & Walk More Deep Into The Forest*

Isabella:
*Comes Out From Her Car & Silently Follow Him From Behind*

At The Forest Lakewater:
Nymph:
*Giggle Softly At Each Other*

Nymph:
(Είναι ο Μάικλ... Κορίτσια... Είναι Αυτός, Ήρθε Πάλι Εδώ...)
(Einai O Maikl... Koritsia... Einai Aftos, Irthe Pali Edo...)
It's Michael... Girls... It's Him, He Has Come Here Again...

*Michael Ignore The Other Nymph & Only Walk Towards To The Queen Nymph*

The Queen Nymph:
(Μου... Μου... Τι σε φέρνει πραγματικά εδώ. Δεν έρχεσαι τόσο συχνά εδώ;)
(Mou... Mou... Ti Se Fernei Pragmatika Edo. Den Erchesai Toso Sychna Edo?)
My... My... What Really Bring You Here. You Don't Come Here So Often?

Michael:
(Δεν στείλατε κανένα από τα κορίτσια σας να σκοτώσουν τυχαία στους αθώους ανθρώπους στην πόλη;)
(Den Steilate Kanena Apo Ta Koritsia Sas Na Skotosoun Tychaia Stous Athoous Anthropous Stin Poli?)
You Didn't Sent Any Of Your Girls To Kill Randomly At The Innocent People On The Town?

*The Nymph Queen Immediately Changes Her Expression, & Her Face Darkened, The Other Nymph Starts To Worried, & Isabella Also Watches From Distance Hiding From A Big Tree*

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*