A Fated Meet ( Healing Process (Pt 2) )

*Laying On His Bed & Look Out At The Window, She Then Looks At Him Sleeping Soundlessly On Her Hug*

Isabella:
*Giggles At Herself* Hehe... He's Cute When He's Asleep.

*She Then Carcass His Hair Softly, & Looks At Him In A Loving Way*

Michael:
*Starts To Wake Up* Hey... Did I Sleep That Long?

Isabella:
*Shook Her Head* Yeah... But It's Good For You, Isn't It? You Always Came Back From Work So Stressful.

Michael:
Hmph... Cause Dealing With You Humans Are Stressful To Me. *Lays His Head On His Pillow*

Isabella:
Including Me... *Looks At Him In A Pout Face*

Michael:
*Touch Her Face Softly* Haha... At First It Was, But Now It's An Exception.

Isabella:
What Do You Think I Kind Of Resemble Her? In What Way? *Looks At Him With Curious Eye*

Michael:
Everything... Especially Your Stubbornness...

Isabella:
*Touch His Hand* I'm Really Sorry For Your Sister Death, Did You Found Out Who Kill Her?

Michael:
I Still Don't Know... I Can Only Guess Who, But The Reason I Still Don't Know Why.

*He Then Yawn Softly & Gets Up From His Bed, Isabella Only Look At Him Stretch His Limbs From Him Behind*

Isabella:
*Also Yawns Softly & Gets Out Of The Bed Slowly*

Michael:
Don't Force Yourself To Much, You're Still Healing Process. *Carry Her In Bridal Style To The Bathroom*

Isabella:
Really... I'm Fine Now. Put Me Down Now. *Looks The Other Side & Blush Deep*

Michael:
*Puts Her Down* Are You Really Sure...?

Isabella:
Yes... I'm Sure... Why Don't I Use The Bathroom For A While You Go & Make Us Some Breakfast. *Try To Push Him Out Of The Bathroom Door*

Michael:
Alright... Call Me If You're Feeling Unwell Immediately... *Left & Close The Door Softly*

Isabella:
*Geez... Really... He's Being So Overprotective Of It*

*She Brush Her Teeth & Took A Quick Hot Water Shower & Wear His Clothes, She Walk Downstairs & Found Him Half Naked Cooking Their Breakfast*

Isabella:
*Blush & Looks Away* You Know... I'm A Girl, You're A Guy. Weren't You Supposed Wear Any Clothes, Or Are You Mermaids Are Always This Open To Each Other?

Michael:
I Left My Clothes On The Bed, The One You're Wearing Now. I'm Almost Finished, Why Don't You Sit Down & Wait For Me.

*She Sat Down & Close Her Eyes With Her Hands, Michael Had Cook Finish When He Handle The Food Infront Of Them, He Was Confused Why She Hide Her Face Infront Of Him*

Michael:
*Softly Takes Her Hands Off Her Face* Hey... I Thought It's Normal Being In A Human Couple Relationship?

Isabella:
What...? What Did You Just Said...? *She Said Softly & Blush Harder*

Michael:
*Kiss Her Forehead Softly* Eat The Food Up, I'm Going For A Shower & Will Join You.

*He Goes Up & Open His Shower Room Door & Took A Shower, While Isabella Sit Quietly & Eat*

*Ding Dong*

Isabella:
*Stands Up & Open The Door* Hey... What Brings You Here Again?

Sam:
Just Checking You Guys Up, A Friendly Visit. *Hands Her Some Souvenir In A Plastic Bag*

Isabella:
*Takes It From Him* Thanks...

Sam:
Where Is He? Why Are You Alone Here, It's Dangerous. The Killer Is Still Roaming Out There.

Isabella:
You Guys Are Being Too Over Protective Of Me. I'm Really Fine, It's Just A Wound.

Sam:
Isabella... You Do Know Where Were You That Day, You've Been Kidnapped Not By Human At All.

Isabella:
I Know... But That Doesn't Stop Me Or My Work At All. I'm Not Afraid At All.

*Then They Both Heard The Door Creak Open & Saw Michael Walking Down*

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story*