A Fated Meet ( Happy Ending )

After Three Days:
Michael:
*Pack Up His Stuff & Sat On The Bed Looking Out At His Window Room*

Sam:
Hey... She's On The Car Waiting For You, Let's Get You Out Of Here.

Michael:
Yeah... *Picks Up His Bag & Left The Room With Sam*

In The Car:
Isabella:
*Rubbing Her Belly Softly & Smile* Your Daddy Gonna Be Here Soon To See You.

Sam:
*Opens The Door & Help Isabella From Her Seat* Here... You Two Might Need A Talk, I'll Help His Luggage & Wait In The Car.

Isabella:
*Hugs Him Tightly* I've Missed You, Michael...

Michael:
So Am I... *Hugs Her Back*

*Let's Her Go & Looks At Her Stomach, He Want To Touch It But Then Looks At Her*

Isabella:
Are You Okay? *Ask In A Concerned Tone*

Michael:
Yeah... I'm Fine, Let's Get In The Car Before You Gonna Catch A Cold.

*They Both Walk & Sat Inside The Car, Sam Started The Car & Drove Both Of Them Back To Home*

Arrived At Michael Home:
Michael:
*Opens His House Door With His Keys*

Isabella:
*Walk Inside With Him & Sam Follow From Behind*

Sam:
Um... You Haven't Touch Her Belly Since You Are Discharge From The Hospital... Are You Mad At Her For Getting Pregnant?

Michael:
It's Not... You Idiot. I'm Very Happy... It's Just...

Sam:
Just What... Come On Man... She Deserves You Fully Attention On Her Now, Do You How Sad She's Been When Staying Here Not Being Able To See You.

Michael:
I Know... But I Can't Just Go There & Touch Her Belly Carefree Like You Human Does.

Sam:
Huh? So... What's Really The Problem Here?

Michael:
Well... Us... When A Female Is Pregnant With A Pup, They Tend To Be Very Aggressive Towards The Male Even The Male Is The Father Of Their Child.

Sam:
Oh... You Mean... Like That... *Doing Some Attack Movement To Him*

Michael:
Yes... That... So Stop Asking Me Why...

Isabella:
*Sat Up On The Couch & Walk To Both Of Them* Hey... Are You Guys Okay...

Sam:
Yes... Very...

Michael:
Yeah... I'm Fine... Really.

*Sam Push Michael Infront Of Isabella, Michael Almost Fall Infront Of Her*

Isabella:
*Grab Him In Time Help Him Balance* Oh My God, Be Careful...

Michael:
*Stands Up & Turn To Glare At Sam*

Sam:
*Put His Both Thumbs Up At Him*

Michael:
*Show His Claw Hand* I Swear To God One Day I'm Gonna Poison You To Death.

Sam:
Oh... Come On... Dude, She's A Human Not Your Female Kind, What Makes You Think She Would Be Aggressive Towards & Attack You.

Isabella:
*Looking At Both Of Them In A Confused Expression* Um... I Really Don't Quite Catch What You Guys Meaning?

Sam:
Well... This Guy Here Is Afraid You Might Suddenly Get Aggressive With Him Even Might Attack Him Suddenly...

Michael:
*Pierce His Claw On The Wall Beside Sam*

Isabella:
*Giggle Softly* Haha... Silly. Of Course I Won't Do That, I'm A Human We Don't Do That When We Get Pregnant.

Michael:
*Takes Out His Claw From The Wall* Alright... I Get It Now. Now Get The Hell Out Of My House.

Sam:
Okay... Okay... Chill Out... Chill Out... I'll Leave Now.

*Sam Immediately Left The House & Only Leaving Both Of Them*

Isabella:
*Giggle Softly* Haha... So Is That The Reason You've Been Avoiding My Tummy.

Michael:
I'm Sorry... It's Just That's How My World The Female Behave When They Get Pregnant.

Isabella:
You Can Touch As Much As You Like... *Kiss His Lips Softly & Caress His Cheek*

Michael:
*Kiss Her Back & Lift Her Up Went Into Their Bedroom*

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*