A Fated Meet ( It's Time To Know )

Morning Came:
Isabella:
*Starts To Wake Up Slowly* Hm...

*She Gets Up Slowly Because She's Still Felt Pain From Her Wound, She Cautious Look Around & Realize She's In Bed At Someone Else Room*

Isabella:
*Break Cold Sweat & Blush Hardly* *What Kind Of Situation Is This...? Did We...?*

Michael:
*Opens The Door Softly* You Awake... That's Good. Your Workplace Call You, But I've Told Them You Need To Rest Beacuse You Hurt Yourself Quite Badly.

Isabella:
*Lift Up His Bed Cover & Cover Herself*

Michael:
Seriously... I Don't Suddenly Bite & What Are You Doing, You're Gonna Reopen Your Wounds Again.

Isabella:
*Still Doesn't Answer Him & Kept Herself Under His Bed Cover*

*Michael Sigh Softly & Only Sat On The End Of The Bed Without Facing Her*

Michael:
I'm... I'm Sorry... Sorry For All Those Threats & Bite You Hard To Leave You Marking.

Isabella:
*Shocked & Blush Hard*

Michael:
Can You Remove The Cover Now, I Need To Check Your Wounds.

*She Slowly Opens His Bed Cover But Still Doesn't Look Him In The Eyes, Michael Then Slowly Lift Her Shirt Up & Check The Wounds*

Isabella:
Hm... It Hurts... *Bite Her Lips Hard From Trying To Endure The Pain*

Michael:
*He Softly Place His Hand On Her Face* Hey... Don't Endure It. I'm Sorry... I'll Be Careful & Gentle.

Isabella:
*Look At Him & Nod Her Head Slightly*

*He Then Proceed To Treat Her Wound Gentle As He Could, She Only Looks At Him & Blush*

Isabella:
If You Didn't Hate From The Start... Then Why Did You Purposely Do It?

Michael:
*Bandage Her Wounds Up*

Isabella:
*Stop His Hand* Answer Me This Time... Please... I Think I Deserve To Know What The Sudden Change Of Attitude?

Michael:
*Sigh Softly & Looks Away From Her*

Isabella:
*Lift Up Both Her Hand & Made Him To Look At Her* Look At Me When I Am Talking To You...

Michael:
*Takes Her Hand Off From His Face & Kiss Softly On Her Hand* I'm Done, You Still Need To Rest For Another Week.

*She Blush More Hard When He Did That & Only Nod When Told Her Wounds Would Heal For The Next Week*

Michael:
*Stands Up & About To Leave* You Should Rest More... I'll Wake You Up When I Cook Lunch.

Isabella:
*Only Nod Her Head*

At Night:
Sam:
*Knock On His Door*

Michael:
*Opens His Door*

Sam:
Is She Fine Now? *Ask In A Concerning Tone*

Michael:
Yeah... She's Fine Now. But More Safer If She's Beside Me, That Bastard Will Do Something To Her Again If She's Alone.

Sam:
Mind Telling Me The Story Too.

Michael:
It's Not A Secret At All, It's Just A Past I Want To Put It Behind Once & For All That's All I Ask For Myself.

Sam:
I'm Listening, I'm All Ears. *Lights His Cigarettes & Looks At Him*

Michael:
*Sigh Softly* Fine.

150 Years Ago:
Michael:
*Swimming In The Hunting For Fish*

Lamia:
(Γεεε... Σοβαρά... Αργείς πραγματικά να κυνηγήσεις τη λεία σου έτσι, αδερφέ.)
(Geee... Sovara... Argeis Pragmatika Na Kynigiseis Ti Leia Sou Etsi, Aderfe.)
*Swim Past Him In Her Fastest Speed* Geez... Seriously... You're Really Slow To Hunt Your Prey Like This, Brother.

Michael:
(Λοιπόν... Είναι στο στυλ μου ο τρόπος για να κυνηγήσω το θήραμά μου, μου αρέσει να παίζω μαζί τους για λίγο και μετά να εκπλήσσω το θήραμα. Αν δεν σας αρέσει, τότε πάρτε το δικό σας φαγητό και το στυλ σας για να κυνηγήσετε το θήραμα.)
(Loipon... Einai Sto Styl Mou O Tropos Gia Na Kynigiso To Thirama Mou, Mou Aresei Na Paizo Mazi Tous Gia Ligo kai metá Na Ekplisso To Thirama. An Den Sas Aresei, Tote Parte To Diko Sas Fagito Kai To Styl Sas Gia Na Kynigisete To Thirama.)
*Show His Irritated & Annoyed Face To Her* Well... It's My Style Way Of To Hunt My Prey, I Like Playing With Them For A Time & Then Surprised The Prey. If You Don't Like It, Then Get Your Own Food & Your Style To Hunt The Prey.

Lamia:
(Μου φαίνεται, απλά δεν είσαι διατεθειμένος να αναλάβεις κανέναν κίνδυνο τραυματισμών κατά τη διάρκεια του κυνηγιού για θηράματα.)
(Mou Fainetai, Apla Den Eisai Diatetheimenos Na Analaveis Kanenan Kindyno Travmatismon Kata Ti Diarkeia Tou Kynigiou Gia Thiramata.)
*Swim Beside Him* Looks To Me, You're Just Not Willing To Take Any Risk Of Injuries During The Hunt For Prey.

Michael:
(Σκάσε και σκάσε κάπου αλλού για να κυνηγήσεις θηράματα, απερίσκεπτο μπαμπά.)
(Skase Kai Skase Kapou Allou Gia Na Kynigiseis Thiramata, Aperiskepto Bampa.)
*They Hide Behind A Big Stone From The Fish* Shut Up & Scram Off Somewhere Else To Hunt For Prey, You Reckless Brat.

Lamia:
(Τι! Τι στο διάολο είπες! Ποιον αποκαλείς μπρατό! Εσύ Αργό τρύπημα κυνηγός!)
(Ti! Ti Sto Diaolo Eipes! Poion Apokaleis Brato! Esy Argo Trypima Kynigos!)
*Scream From His Behind & Punch In The Face & Stomach Hard* What! What The Hell Did You Just Said! Who Are You Calling A Brat! You Slowpoke Hunter!

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*