A Fated Meet ( The Mysterious Voice )

*Isabella Drove Her Car & Went Straight To Her Workplace*

Jamie:
So... How's Our Newbie Got Any News? *Ask In A Teasing Tone*

Isabella:
Kind Of... Got A Lead... But Need A Little Investigation & Also Some Force Someone To Spill Out Some Secret.

Jamie:
Nice One... I Like Your Attitude & Personality. Keep Up The Update News To Me, I'll Also Do Some Of My Investigation On The Case Story. *Leave To Desk Working*

Isabella:
*I'll Make You Spill Out Every Secret You Both Trying So Hard To Hide From Me* *Typing Her Keyboard On Her Computer*

At Night:
Isabella's Home:
*Sigh Softly* Very Tired... From All Those Work, I Should Get A Shower & Rest Early.

Jason:
*Laughing Softly* Haha... So Girl... Tired Now... Weren't You So Curious About Them Much...

Isabella:
*Shock & Close Her Mouth*

Jason:
Hey... It's Me. The Guide Voice To Your Curiosity.

Isabella:
Who Are You Really...? Why Are You Helping Me...? Are You The Killer Or A One Of The Victim Family?

Jason:
*Chuckle Softly* Haha... You're Really A Bold Girl Born With Such A Bold Mouth, Surely One Day Will Also Be Your Downfall As Well.

Isabella:
Well... That's My Nature. Would You Tell Me Now Or Are You Also Gonna Keep Secret To Me Too.

Jason:
Hm... Maybe Too.

Isabella:
What's Wrong With You Guys, What's So Secret So Hard For You Guys To Spill Out Loud.

Jason:
You're So Naive... Girl...

Isabella:
A Lot Of People Always Said That To Me, But I Don't Care, It's My True Nature, No One Can Change It.

Jason:
True... Here... Your Next Clues. *A Paper Came Out From Nowhere Her Bathroom Mirror*

Isabella:
*How The Hell... I Have Make Sure Lock The Door*

*She Slowly Walk Towards The Mirror & Looks At The Paper, It's An Address Of Someone*

Jason:
Follow That Address... You'll Get Your Answers.

Isabella:
*Looks Carefully & Focus On The Paper*

*At Night:
At Micheal House:
*Ding Dong*
*Who Is Coming To My Place This Late Time* *Stands Up & Walks To The Door & Open*

Isabella:
Hi... May I Come In? *Wave Happily At Him*

Michael:
*Immediately Close The Door & Annoyed* Tch... What The Hell...?

Isabella:
Please... I Won't Take To Much Time, Just Let Me In. I Promise I Won't Ask Anymore Question About The Case. *Knock On His Door Loudly*

Michael:
*Irritated & Opens The Door* Get Off My Property... Woman!

Isabella:
No... I'm Not Going Anywhere Until You'll Let Me In. *Stands Her Ground At Him*

Michael:
*Sigh... What A Stubborn Women* Fine... Just 5 Minutes Only & Then Get The Hell Off My Property Woman. *Let's Her In*

Isabella:
*Walks In His Home* It's A Nice Home You Have. *Looks Around His Place*

Michael:
*Lean On His Wall With His Hands Cross Infront Of His Chest* What Do You Want, Woman?

Isabella:
Just Curious Only, Do You Have To Be Always So Offended Anything I Do? *Turns Around & Looks At Him*

Michael:
Because Your Appearance Annoying Me. *Approach To Imitate Her*

Isabella:
*Gulp* *His Eyes Has Become Yellow Color Why Didn't I Notice Before*

*She Raise Her Hand Up About To Touch His Face, He Noticed & Walk Backwards Distance Himself To Her*

Michael:
*Hide His Hands Behind His Back* Don't Touch Me, Woman.

Isabella:
I'm Sorry... I Just Notice Your Eye Color Is Beautiful & So Alluring To Me, I Just Sudden Feel Want To Touch It. *She Puts Her Hand Back*

Michael:
*What The Hell Is She Saying?* I Don't Know What Are You Talking About, Five Minutes Up Now Get Out Of My Property, Woman.

*He Walks To His Door & Opens For Her & Looks At Her Waiting For Her To Leave*

Isabella:
*Hesitate A Bit* Okay... Okay... I'm Leaving.

Michael:
*Watches Her Leave & Slam The Door Behind Her* *What Is She Really Doing Here*

Isabella:
*He Really Is Something...**

*Sorry If Anyone Read This Story And Felt Boring Of The Story, Because I Like Imaginary Things But Not Good At Express Out A Story.*