5. My online bestie

*italics indicate Korean
1 year later

POV: Seonghu

' Hyung, what do you think of this?' I asked one of my group members , Sujung hyung. We were discussing about the new song we were making. ' Is this a melody? Mmm... It's for her, huh?' he teased me. I didn't say anything. They know about Dani( nickname for daniellette) even though I had tried to keep it secret. She was pretty much famous among members, according to them she was someone who made the ice prince fall in love. So, they tease me about having a crush on her. Initially I tried to deny that I fell for her but seeing that it was of no use I just gave up. I warned her not to fall for me but it was me who fell in love. As long as manager hyung doesn't find out about this it's okay. ' Are you not going to tell her that you are making a song for her?' Horang hyung asked. ' No I don't have confidence for that. What if she doesn't like it and becomes distant from me? I don't want destroy our friendship' I said. ' Yeah, if it's Dani it can happen' Taeyang said. I don't know if Dani likes me. I don't have the courage to confess to her. One would think that being a k-pop idol I must be very confident about myself but no I'm just an ordinary guy in love.
Life has been going good. Our group has become more popular not only in Korea but also world wide. I have a very busy schedule now with world tour, advertising, modelling and what not. As we got famous more people started supporting us and also the number of people who hate us also went up. But nowadays I don't feel sad about it ,the days when I would get affected by these have gone.
What I feel the best part is that our company has been more lenient about what music we produce. Now I can make music to my heart's content. I have been talking to Dani all this time . We started doing phone calls. Usually, it's just me who who does the talking while she patiently listens. She is a very good friend I have been grateful to meet. She still doesn't know who I am neither does she want to know. We both are comfortable the way the things are. She says it's very hard being a medical student with all the studying and ward postings they have. Yeah, we all have our own problems to deal with but when you receive support from your loved ones it just becomes easier to bear.
Years passed by really fast I can't believe it's already 8 years since our debut. My group has come a long way working together against the odds. Our contract with company ends in 2years . There are talks of renewing it. At the time of debut I had never imagined that we would become popular enough to renew our contract. Many songs that we released recently quickly became popular and even made it to the top five of billboard. We can now proudly say that we are billboard singers.
I think Dani must have some kind of future vision because what she said about our good times coming . It was something that no one could imagine at that time. She says that she will visit Korea atleast once to try the food and disco pang pang*... not to meet me.  Okay... So I was the only one eager for us to meet.
Recently, I've noticed that the time Dani and I talk has decreased. I was busy with my solo song so I couldn't talk to her. I could send only a few messages. But Dani is busy than me it seems. She is replying really late . That too when I send her multiple messages asking why is she not talking to me she just sends me a single message saying she's busy.. Even though she did say she had exams but it should have finished one month ago. Does she not like talking to me anymore? Or...did she get a boyfriend?? Ah..... that hurts. Well if it is true I can't do anything I can only wish for her wellbeing I don't even know what her real name is. The only thing I know about her is her country and that she will become a doctor in future. I don't think I can keep doing this anymore. It's frustrating to message someone who doesn't reply back. Yesterday, Manager hyung found out that I've been talking to a girl. It was a real mess. He was so angry. ' Are you crazy? What if this was leaked?your career could have ended ' he asked me. ' I'm 25 years old. Almost everyone of that age have their lover . Why can't I even have a crush on a girl?' I said. It's not fair I mean what does having a girlfriend do with my music making abilities. Actually it's people who are in love make the most beautiful songs. ' it's no use talking to you' saying that he took my phone. Now I have no way of contacting Dani not that we were keeping contact. All this time I'd been waiting for her to message me but I guess it's impossible now . I wish I could atleast know her real name. I wish Dani would contact me. Is this how my first love going to end?

Why is Dani not replying? Poor Seonghu. What do you think? Is she busy with studies or got herself a boyfriend finally as Seonghu is worrying?

If you guys are curious about Seonghu's group...
Group: Beongae sonyeondeul (BGS) (lightning boys) 7 members
Han Sujung -oldest 29 yrs old
Kim Horang - second oldest 27yrs old
Jung Seungmin- third oldest 27yrs old
Hayashi Daiki-fourth oldest 26 yrs old
Takamura Kiyoshi-Third youngest 23yrs old
Kim Seonghu -second youngest 23yrs old
Han Taeyang - maknae 22yrs old
If anyone feels these names have problem, please remember this is a story and I am not well versed in naming.
Fandom name -LYTE love you till end
I don't know why I made up all these maybe I'm too much immersed in this story.