9. Totally Chaos

POV: Seonghu
It was a huge trouble both for me and Sooyun. I felt bad for her since such rumours affect female stars more than us. Eventhough, we did clear it by releasing a statement through our agencies it did nothing to alleviate the rumours . I realised people won't stop talking about this unless they get another scandal.
' Hi guys' Sooyun said as soon as she arrived at site. Does having a rumour not affect her I thought. It's almost like she's happy??? No, why she be happy about being dragged into a scandal. That too with me. I must be imagining things. ' Why do you look so glum?' she asked me. ' I don't think I go around as if nothing happened' I said. ' I think it's better if we keep a little distance. I don't want anymore problems to arise' I said. ' Oh.. come on... don't take it so seriously. It's not like it would vanish if you worry about it ' Sooyun said. I wish I could be so easy going about it.
'What in the world happened within the last two days? I think we just had a break of two days. You guys have to be more careful and not start a rumour. This could have turned bad. I hope you know how much importance I give to being professional. It would be better for you guys to not to create anymore problems' Director-nim said. I had already expected this. He is known for his strictness when it comes to work. Plus it was not good that this scandal came up when we are acting in the same drama as female lead and a supporting character. ' Sorry Director -nim. I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again ' I said. Sooyun didn't say anything again. Ah... she might have already got used to such problems I thought. Maybe I should take Sooyun's advice and not worry about it. As they say 'There is no use crying over spilt milk '.

POV: Seojun

' Lia, who is this? ' I asked. Lia has brought someone with her to the filming site. ' My manager' she said laughing. As usual she messing with me again. But I like that cute smile of hers. Oh God what am I going to do? I think I have a crush on her. But I think Seonghu likes her too. I don't want to snatch someone else's girl. ' Oh... please. Who is she?' I asked again.' Okay Okay. She is my best friend Iria. But officially she will be my manager' she said. ' Oh.... What is your name again? ' I asked . ' What?! Don't tell me you are having trouble pronouncing her name!' she said. Oh no....I think she got another thing to tease me with. ' You can call me Ia (ia not la) too' her friend said quickly maybe she didn't want to embarrass me. ' Okay Ia -sshi . Ia Lia did you guys become friends because your names match?' I joked. ' Don't mind him he is weird' she said. ' Hey!!' there she goes teasing me again. ' Didn't Sooyun eonni come yet?' she asked. ' No , Sooyun and Seonghu are on their way' I said.
Soon, everyone arrived . ' Hi guys' said Sooyun . She is always bubbling with energy. ' By the way who is she?' Sooyun asked Lia. ' She is my best friend, Iria ' she said. ' Hi' Ia said. 'Hi ' both Sooyun and Seonghu said. ' You don't speak Korean?' Seonghu asked. ' Not yet. But I'm studying it ' Ia said.

............few weeks later................

POV: Seojun

Soon it was the last day of filming.' Okay everybody, that was the last scene. So, we'll be having a party tonight. My treat!!' Director -nim announced. ' Yay!!!' everyone cheered. ' Finally, it's over' Seonghu said. ' Hey! Why do you sound like you were being tortured here?' I asked. ' I'm going to miss you guys' Sooyun said. ' But I'm not ' Seonghu said. I think Sooyun has a crush on Seonghu. Because I had accidentally seen her smiling when she was talking about the scandal between her and Seonghu. I don't think Seonghu has any idea about her liking him. ' What about you, did you like here? It was your first time acting right?' Seonghu asked Lia. I wish he would stop being interested in her. I was feeling jealous but I can't do anything after knowing Seonghu's interest in her.' Yes ,it was nice knowing you guys. Without your support I wouldn't be able to adjust here so easily' Lia replied. ' So, you guys are going for the party, right?' Sooyun said interrupting their conversation. Oo... someone is else is also jealous. I'm not alone in this I thought. ' Ofcourse, why would we miss it?' I said. ' Is it okay for me to bring Iria too? As we going straight to party and also she doesn't know her way around here' Lia asked Director-nim. ' Sure, why not?' he said.

Guys,Iria is back eventhough they did recognise each other. Will Sooyun having crush on Seonghu create problems for them? They are already involved in a scandal.
What made Iria to suddenly stop contacting Seonghu and why is in Korea? Any thoughts? Let me know.
Also don't forget to vote for the chapter.