8. Now what?

POV: Seonghu
I kept my distance from Lia-sshi after the initial talk we had. Because everytime I talk to her I get reminded about Dani. I didn't want constant reminders of my unrequited first love. Most think teenage is the time when people fall in love but I had no time to be in love as I was busy with training. So, yes Dani is my first love eventhough I have never seen her face I fell in love with the person she is.
As we continued filming, I didn't talk to her much and she also didn't make any effort to talk to people working with her. But Seojun -sshi felt bad for her and always tried talking to her. ' Seojun -hyung, why do you always make efforts to talk to her? Can't you see she doesn't want to talk to anyone?' I asked him when his efforts to get Lia-sshi talk failed again. ' Look who is talking. I know a certain somebody who glared at me the first time I tried to talk to him' Sooyun said. 'Oh , come on. Stop teasing me Sooyun-ah. It was my first time acting' I said. She always teased me. ' Ohho, were you scared, little baby?? ' she said in her annoying baby voice. ' Ugh.. Sooyun-ah. Stop saying in baby voice. It's weird ' I said. ' You are weird. Don't you remember your old nickname ---' I covered her before she shouted the rest of it. I didn't want anyone to call me that stupid nickname ever again. 'Hey, both of you stop bickering. Why are you acting like children? ' Seojun -hyung said. ' Okay Hyungnim ' I taunted him. ' You..... I swear you'll get beaten by me one day ' Seojun -hyung said. ' OMG, who is this?! Where is that angel that your fans love so much? ' I teased him. I really like teasing him. His reactions are always entertaining. ' I don't have the patience to talk with you anymore. I give up' he said. ' Oh.. come on.. don't be like this..' I said. ' It's now you guys who are bickering like children ' Sooyun said. ' Hey! Don't team up with him against me. I was your friend first' I said. ' Who said you are my friend? I don't know you and I don't have any friend like you' Sooyun said. ' Hey!' now I was the one being teased.
As we were talking, I noticed Lia-sshi glancing over at us. I guess she wants to talk with us but is just awkward to initiate a conversation. Filming of the drama progressed without any hitches. Soon Lia-sshi became friends with Sooyun. It took a few days for her to start talking with Seojun -hyung. It was inevitable that we start talking to each other.
I found out the reason why I had felt familiarity with the way she talked. She was from the same place as Dani. But, she felt like a stranger at the same time. I wanted to ask her if she knows Dani. But then again I didn't know her real name and also I didn't trust Lia-sshi enough to spill my secret. Anyways, we continued with the filming.
' It's my birthday tomorrow. You three should come to my party. I'm not giving you an option, you guys must be there ' Sooyun said. ' Ofcourse, we'll be there ' I said. After getting a gift for her I reached her house. I thought it would be a huge party but it looks like I was wrong. She had invited only a few people.
.........next day morning.............
' Ugh... who is calling me this early?' I thought as I woke up to my phone ringing. My head was aching after yesterday's alcohol match at Sooyun's birthday party. I looked at the phone. It was manager hyung . Why would would he call so early there was nothing on schedule I thought. ' Annyeonghaseyo Hyung why did you call so ---' I couldn't even finish asking before he said ' Did you see today's news?' . ' No, I didn't. Why? What happened?' I asked. ' There is scandal involving you and Sooyun -sshi ' he said in a panicked voice. 'What?!' I was shocked. ' There are photos of both of you being close and drinking together ' he said. ' We did drink together but we were not being close I remember very clearly. Also it was her birthday party and there were many people at the party , it's not like we were alone ' I was appalled at the way a scandal was created out of nothing. Now, people won't stop until they got clear explanation about what happened. I don't know how they managed to get a photo of me and Sooyun being that close. I remember that nothing like that happened. But the problem is that I had gotten drunk yesterday and it was not exactly a secret so it will be difficult to make people believe that the scandal is fake. Knowing this will be huge problem I asked' Hyung, what are we going to do now?'

Someone took their photo secretly making it look like Seonghu and Sooyun were being very close. Who will it be? Poor Seonghu.... I feel thank most frustrating thing in the world is being accused of something you have never done.