7. Hesitation

*italics indicate Korean
POV: Seonghu
' Ugh....calm down ' I muttered. My mind was a total mess. All the incidents that were happening since morning had put me in a foul mood. I tried to calm myself before I talked to others. The last thing I wanted now was any rumour of me being rude to circulate among netizens. I took a few deep breaths to settle my mind before I entered the room. ' Annyeonghaseyo , director nim. I'm sorry I was a bit late because of the heavy traffic. I'll make sure not to let it happen again.' I apologized.   'It's okay. Don't worry such things happen. So now that you're here. Let's start by introducing you to your co actors. ' Director -nim said. ' You already know Seojun -sshi and Sooyun -sshi. You guys have already worked together. There is a new actress you'll be working with , Lia -sshi. As you might have already guessed she is a foreigner' he continued. ' Foreigner?'  I asked, I was surprised  as it's unusual for a foreigner to get an important role. ' Ah... it was decided last minute. Most of our audience are foreigners. Also, we felt that this will garner attention to our drama since we'll be the first drama in which a foreigner is given an important role' Director-nim said. Won't that be risky I thought. We can't be sure that Korean audience will easily accept a foreigner in lead role . ' I know it's a risk. But you already know I like taking risks' he laughed it off. Oh.. I forgot he was famous for his different and unusual style. ' By the way, where did she go?' Director -nim asked his assistant. ' She said she had forgotten something and went to get it from her car' his assistant replied.
Soon ,she came back.  ' She is Lia-sshi . Lia-sshi this is Seonghu -sshi' Director -nim introduced us. She had big  brown eyes, long black hair and an attractive smile. 'Annyeonghaseyo , are you comfortable with talking in Korean ? ' I asked. ' Yes, Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you'  she replied. Why does she have a familiar accent I thought but I couldn't ask her about it as Director -nim told us to get ready for the shoot immediately.  Soon, we were busy with various scenes. I guess Lia -sshi is an introvert seeing the way she didn't interact much with others. 
The story was a love story between a guy who is very introverted and is neglected by his family and a girl who is very confident about herself but is under huge pressure from her influential family to perform well. They find solace in each other and help each other find their own happiness. I had the role of male lead's best friend who was in love with tomboy best friend of female lead. This was Lia-sshi 's character. So, naturally we had talk with each other.
' Umm... I think we should discuss about our characters ' I tried to talk to Lia-sshi. ' Hey , you are that rude guy who bumped into me and left without apologizing ' she said. ' Ah.... sorry I didn't mean to say that. Yeah sure we should discuss about it' she continued with an embarassed expression. ' I'm sorry about that. I was feeling a bit under the weather' I said. ' It's fine. So , what were you going to talk about?' she asked. It was our first time meeting each other but for some reason, we became comfortable with each other very fast. I normally don't get comfortable with anyone easily but weirdly she felt like a long time friend. I don't know why but I developed a tendency to observe her. She is very respectful and kind person eventhough she came across as a person having cold type of personality at first impression.I was sure there was something about her that is familiar to me which I couldn't just put my finger on. It's quite similar to how I felt when I met Dani..ughhhh .... just as I thought I had forgotten about her . I don't want to undergo all that again. I should stop myself before I get more involved with her. What is wrong with me?? Do I have some kind of special liking for foreign women?? Whatever this is I should restrain myself to stop history from repeating itself. I don't think I can afford another heartbreak.

Doesn't it seem like the same as Dani? But Dani was a medical student and Lia-sshi is an actor.  Maybe it's just coincidence. What do you guys think? Does Seonghu have  a special interest in foreigners or is it something else??
Is this an opportunity for Seonghu to leave the past and move on? Will the past prevent him from getting close to Lia-sshi?

On which team are you guys? #Seonghu-Dani or #Seonghu-Lia
Keep on reading to find out what happens next. And do share your thoughts.