Chapter 83: Jun Jungkook Smiled

Although Jungkook said he wouldn't bring it, he was carrying a strawberry cake when he returned to the manor.

After dinner, Lisa lay on the sofa and ate her sweet cake. She was in a good mood.

"When are you going to take over the Xia family's shares?" Jungkook had come out of the study at some point and was walking towards Lisa with a stack of documents.

"It's scheduled for next Tuesday. Why?"

"The Xia family's company mainly caused a series of follow-up reactions due to the rupture of their funds. There's not much of a problem with the industry system. I've gotten someone to do an evaluation. I'll lend you 60 million dollars. It will be transferred to your account next Monday."

"Okay." Lisa put away the cake and took the evaluation report from Jungkook.

Jungkook naturally sat beside Lisa and explained to her.

Lisa had basically read all the books and magazines that Jungkook had been reading in the manor. In addition, Jungkook would explain things to Lisa from time to time. Lisa herself was an extremely intelligent person.

Subconsciously, many of Lisa's ideas had already aligned with Jungkook's. She was even more professional than many self-proclaimed brilliant finance professionals.

After telling Lisa about the organization structure of the Xia family company, he picked a few key projects of the Xia family and told her about them.

The more Lisa listened, the more she felt that even if Jungkook did not take over the Jun Corporation, with his ability, it would be a piece of cake for him to create a business empire again.

Two hours passed and the complicated company matters became clear and thorough under Jungkook's explanation. Lisa had basically grasped the core information of the Xia family company.

"You're amazing."

After understanding the basic situation of the Xia family company, Lisa praised Jungkook from the bottom of her heart.

Upon hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook's eyes flickered unnaturally. The corners of his lips curled up slightly, but he deliberately suppressed it. "I guess."

"No, I think that even if you don't do business, you will still be successful in other things." Having lived two lives, Jungkook was truly the person Lisa admired the most.

Seeing the obvious admiration in Lisa's eyes, the corners of Jungkook's lips, which he had barely suppressed, could not help but curve up.

Jungkook usually had a cold expression on his face, but Lisa had never seen him smile before.

But at this moment, the corners of Jungkook's lips curved up slightly, forming a beautiful arc. His deep eyes had a gentle glow, as if they were filled with gentle moonlight.

Jungkook had excellent facial features to begin with. The smile on his face made him look much gentler.

There was a bandit gentleman who was well-built and knew how to look like a star.

Looking at Jungkook's smile, Lisa suddenly did not dare to look straight into his eyes and shifted her gaze away unnaturally.

"Mommy, you ate the cake secretly and didn't bring me!"

Just as Jungkook was about to speak, the little dumpling suddenly ran down from upstairs with an accusing and aggrieved expression on his face.

Jungkook glanced at his son, and Haru suddenly felt a chill on his neck.

Lisa glanced at the half-eaten cake on the table. It was too late to cover it up now.

"Boohoo, Mommy, you told me to go to bed while you secretly ate cake here."

Because Haru had grown cavities some time ago, the dentist had instructed him not to let the little dumpling eat sweets, so everyone in the manor had packed up Haru's snacks.

It had been a long time since he had eaten a sweet cake. Haru was already craving it, but when he woke up, his Mommy was secretly eating a strawberry cake behind his back. Haru felt so wronged that he was about to cry.

Haru pouted his chubby little face and there was even a tear on his long eyelashes. He pouted his little mouth and looked so pitiful as if he was going to cry the next second.

"I didn't eat it, it's your father." Lisa could not stand seeing Haru like this. She found it funny and heartbreaking. In a moment of desperation, she pointed at Jungkook.

Before Haru could stop crying, he looked at Jungkook in shock.

"Daddy, you're bad!!!"