Chapter 215: Kissed

Lisa had never eaten pork before, but she had seen pigs run before.

After piecing together what she had just said, Lisa immediately understood what Jungkook meant. Her face flushed red.

"I..." Lisa looked up in a panic to explain, but she had forgotten that Jungkook was only a foot away from her.

A moist heat came from his chin. The flames in Jungkook's eyes were about to dissipate, but they immediately lit up and his breathing instantly became heavy.

"Is this considered a provocation?" Jungkook's voice was already extremely hoarse. The hand holding Lisa's ankle was sweating from extreme restraint.

"No, I..." Lisa hurriedly shrank back, but the numbness in her legs was still there. Lisa fell back into Jungkook's arms.

Lisa subconsciously grabbed Jungkook's clothes.

This pull fixed Lisa's swaying body and removed all of Jungkook's self-control.

Jungkook held her ankle with one hand and did not move. His other hand raised her chin. Before Lisa could react, Jungkook's overwhelming aura had already swept towards her.

"Mm..." Lisa wanted to say something, but she had already fallen into a heatwave.

In the past, Jungkook was a gentleman and abided by the rules. At this moment, it was as if he had released all his power and influence, forcefully seizing everything in front of him that he could not control.

Lisa didn't know when he had knocked on her tongue, but she felt that Jungkook's scent was printed everywhere.

After some time, Lisa felt that she could not even breathe. All her strength seemed to have been sucked out. Lisa weakly pushed Jungkook.

Jungkook, who felt as if the volcano in his heart was burning higher and higher, finally realized Lisa's situation. He could only force himself to move away from the world that had fascinated him.

Lisa leaned into Jungkook's arms and panted for a while. She realized that the numbness in her feet had almost disappeared.

Lisa brushed away Jungkook's hand that was on her. "Calm down first." Then, she stood up and left the terrace without looking at Jungkook.

The warmth in his arms left. Jungkook clenched his fists in frustration, blaming himself for not being able to control himself.

He looked worriedly at Lisa, who had left. His heart was in a mess, and he didn't know if Lisa would be angry with him.

However, as he was vexed, he could not help but think of everything that had made him lose his armor and lose his self-control.

Jungkook pursed his lips, the sweet scent of Lisa still lingering on them.

Thinking of Lisa's flustered gaze when she left, hope rose in Jungkook;s eyes.

No matter what, I did not see any disgust in those eyes. Perhaps, the situation was better than I had imagined?

Lisa barely maintained her composure in Junkook's line of sight. However, the moment she turned the corner, Lisa could not hide her panic and shyness.

After locking herself in the bathroom, Lisa thought that she would see her disheveled self. In the end, she saw the person in the mirror. Her face was pink and her red lips were swollen. It was obvious what had just happened.

The corners of her lips had even torn a little from Jungkook's intense actions. Even if Lisa moved slightly, she could smell the strong aura that belonged to Jungkook on her, causing her to panic.

————-