Chapter 230: Does It Look Good? Look More

[ I'm looking forward to it. It's time to see handsome men and beautiful women again. ]

[ Hasn't "The Long Ballad" not finished broadcasting yet? How can it be on the list of gala events? ]

[ I heard that it's because the statistics is okay. I haven't seen Qin Wu walk the red carpet in a long time. Wow, wow, wow, wow, Brother in a suit is going to steal my heart again. ]

[ I'm looking forward to Lili's red carpet show!! I can see the beauties open for business again! Ahhh, why is time passing so slowly? I really want the gala to happen now! ]

Under normal circumstances, some fan slots would be reserved for gala events like this. Because there were too many celebrities, these fan slots were usually difficult to get.

By the time Lisa's fans reacted and wanted to rush to the scene to support her, all the tickets had been snatched away.

"It's over. When the time comes, everyone else will have fans to support them. What will happen to our Yuan Yuan?"

The fans were already so worried that a few of their hair had fallen off. It was too difficult for them to chase celebrities late.

——

After Beomgyu was taught by a few teachers in an eight to one ratio, he felt dizzy. He swore that he would never dare to bring Lisa out again.

Because he was still injured, the teachers had left early. Beomgyu pushed open the door and looked downstairs. After confirming that Jungkook was not around, Beomgyu walked to the first floor to get something to drink.

Just as he took a sip, Beomgyu instinctively looked behind him. Jungkook was sitting quietly on the sofa not far away.

Meeting Jungkook's cold gaze, Beomgyu almost spat out his cola. However, in consideration of Jungkook, he swallowed it again.

"Burp." Beomgyu's heart raced. I don't want to drink coke anymore!

"Come here," Jungkook said.

Beomgyu knew that he was going to criticize him and felt guilty. He moved towards the sofa and sat down. He could feel the coldness emanating from Jungkook.

"Brother-in-law, I promise I won't mess around in the future!!"

Before Jungkook could speak, Beomgyu admitted his mistake.

What Jungkook wanted to say was stopped by Beomgyu's "brother-in-law".

"Is that okay? I promise!! I was wrong, Brother-in-law."

Beomgyu only wanted to get close to Jungkook. He didn't expect that it was this 'brother-in-law' who saved him.

"If there's a next time..." Seeing how sincere Beomgyu was in admitting his mistake, Jungkook did not plan to say anything else.

"If there's a next time, you can do whatever you want with me." Seeing that Jungkook had loosened up, Beomgyu immediately tried to test him. "Brother-in-law, look at my injuries. It's not convenient for me to attend classes. Can you arrange fewer classes for me?"

"Just pick two teachers to teach you according to your needs."

"Okay! Thank you, Brother-in-law!"

Beomgyu suddenly felt that Jungkook was quite easygoing.

Because of his injury, Beomgyu had taken leave from the platform without any qualms and temporarily stopped the live broadcast. After dinner, he went to play with Haru's toys.

Lisa glanced at Haru, who was playing happily and had not noticed her at all. She waved at Jungkook, who followed Lisa out the door.

"You didn't have enough fun in the day, did you?" After leaving the house, Jungkook glanced at the eager Lisa and said leisurely.

"How do you know everything?" A hint of embarrassment flashed across Lisa's eyes.

In her previous life, what she liked the most was riding horses on the plains. That extreme speed could bring endless joy.

It was not that convenient to ride a horse in the modern world. It was only after riding with Beomgyu today that v realized how reckless the modern world was.

The Bugatti Veyron that she had seen earlier in the day had already been deformed. Lisa chose another Shelby Supercar. Its extremely sci-fi appearance made Lisa's eyes light up.

Lisa got into the car and familiarized herself with the equipment in the car. Jungkook opened the door and got in too.

This was the first time in 25 years that Jungkook had sat in the front passenger seat.

"Are you ready?" Lisa turned her head with a smile in her eyes.

"Mm."

Lisa stepped on the accelerator and the top-notch sports car raised its speed almost instantly.

The white sports car drove out of the manor like a stream of light.

It was getting closer and closer to summer, and the air at night was a little hot. Lisa opened the roof and the night wind blew against her face, bringing a hint of coldness.

Lisa had specially chosen a road that had very few people, and she drove as fast as she could. The wind blew her hair around her temples. At that moment, Lisa, who was holding the steering wheel, had a willful and carefree heroic spirit that stunned Jungkook.

Lisa drove back after an hour of driving.

"You can take the way back." Lisa drove for a while before suddenly stopping by the roadside and looking at Jungkook.

"Okay, take a rest then."

Jungkook got out of the car and switched seats with Lisa. Lisa was happy to be idle. She let the cold wind blow on her and looked at the night sky that whistled past her.

However, gradually, her gaze was attracted by Jungkook beside her.

Jungkook was very serious in everything he did. At that moment, Jungkook was focused in the distance. There was a hint of wantonness in his elegance, making it difficult for one to look away.

The sports car gradually slowed down. Only when it slowly stopped did Lisa react.

"Why did you stop?" Lisa asked curiously.

"How am I supposed to drive if you keep staring at me?" Jungkook looked at Lisa helplessly with a smile in his eyes.

The thought of Lisa's gaze fixed on him made Jungkook's heart surge. How could he calm down and drive?

"You look good yet you don't let other people look at you." Lisa teased with a smile.

Upon hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook's deep eyes rippled. He quietly closed the roof of the car, and the space in the car instantly became narrow.

It was charming and gentle.

"Do I look good?" Jungkook turned his head and asked calmly.

"Yes." Lisa nodded. She had said this from the bottom of her heart. Jungkook was originally very good-looking, and with his elegant aura, he really deserved to be called a gentleman.

"Then take a closer look," Jungkook said. He suddenly leaned towards Lisa and stopped about ten centimeters away from her. There was a faint smile in his eyes, but it had a different charm.

Lisa's gaze swept across Jungkook's thick eyebrows and his tall nose bridge.

"You're still good-looking." Lisa nodded seriously.

Jungkook was amused by her expression. His eyes softened and the corners of his lips curled up.

She was breath-taking.

"Xia Lalisa." Jungkook seemed to like calling her by her full name. Every word rolled across the tip of his tongue, and when he spoke, it had a lingering taste.

"What's the matter?"

"Not as good-looking as you." Jungkook's deep eyes stared at Lisa. The corners of his lips were still slightly curved, but his eyes were filled with seriousness.

However, Lisa, who had lowered her head shyly, did not see the brilliance in Jungkook's eyes.