Chapter 219: The Princess Teases Master Jun

Normally, Lisa would not feel uncomfortable.

But after last night, Lisa rolled up Jungkook's sleeves and could not help but feel the warmth from his body.

The heat was intense.

It made her involuntarily think of Jungkook's heavy breathing in her ear last night and his aggressive possession.

After rolling up her sleeves, Lisa's ears were completely red.

Jungkook watched as the glow deepened in front of him, and his eyes gradually darkened.

"Is it very hot?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Lisa looked up and saw the obvious smile in Jungkook's eyes. She immediately knew that Jungkook was teasing her.

Lisa had never experienced love between a man and a woman. Facing Jungkook's deliberate attack, even though she seemed a little reserved and embarrassed at the beginning.

However, Lisa's personality was extremely unyielding. Once suppressed to a certain extent, she would begin to counterattack.

Lisa, who had already retracted her hand, suddenly grabbed Jungkook's arm. Sensing the warmth in his arm, Jungkook looked at Lisa in surprise.

However, he saw a smile in Lisa's eyes. There was even a hint of charm in them. She beckoned Jungkook to come closer.

Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbed, and his eyes darkened. He subconsciously approached Lisa.

The corners of Lisa's lips curled up slightly. She tiptoed and approached Jungkook's ear.

"Aren't you hot?"

The warm air that was slightly moist pounced on his ear, and the faint fragrance of Lisa lingered at the tip of his nose. It reminded Jungkook of the intimate touch last night, and Jungkook instantly felt his entire body heat up.

However, before Jungkook could react, Lisa quickly let go of Jungkook's arm and took a step back. There was no charm in her eyes, only a clear smile.

"It looks like CEO Jun is pretty hot too. I think that the food you cooked last night was pretty good. I don't think I need to teach you anymore."

With that, Lisa left the kitchen.

Jungkook looked at Lisa's gradually disappearing back with a rare look of surprise in his eyes.

Am I asking for trouble?

However, Lisa had once again refreshed his understanding of her. He had originally thought that she was an aloof cat, but he did not expect that when provoked, the cat would also stretch out its claws to retaliate.

Without Lisa's guidance, Jungkook did not know how to cook other dishes. After all, this was the second time he had cooked in 25 years, and the first time was last night.

Jungkook could only think back to the steps Lisa had taught him to make the dishes last night and follow his memory to make them.

"Let's eat."

Jungkook scooped the rice onto the table and called Lisa over to eat.

Lisa walked over and took a look. "Jungkook's skills are indeed not bad." Jungkook laughed. I guess she's still angry.

"I apologize with tea in place of wine. Don't be angry, okay?" Jungkook raised his cup at Lisa. The smile in his eyes disappeared, making him look extremely sincere.

"Mm." Lisa was not a petty person and nodded.

"Try what I made. Does it suit your taste?" Jungkook picked up some food for Lisa.

"That's right." Lisa nodded. "Jungkook's meal is worth a thousand gold coins."

Helplessness appeared in Jungkook's eyes, but there was also more anticipation and joy.

Lisa seemed to be more lively in front of him now.