Chapter 93: Sleeping Together

Jungkook looked deeply at Lisa, his gaze deep and unreadable.

Lisa's face was pale, and her usually indifferent eyebrows were slightly furrowed, as if something in her dream had made her uneasy.

In her dream, Lisa walked alone in the endless darkness. She could hear the shouts of countless soldiers, the exhortations of her young friends, and the overwhelming cries of her younger siblings after she left.

As Lisa walked down this path alone, she felt that she was the only one who hesitated.

Suddenly, she felt as if sunlight was shining on her through the darkness. It was warm. Lisa walked towards the sunlight in a daze. She stretched out her hand and touched its warmth, as if this warmth could dispel the coldness and darkness in her heart.

Relying on this warmth, Lisa fell into a deep sleep with peace of mind. There was no longer any darkness in her dream.

Beside the sofa, Jungkook looked at Lisa, who was holding his arm tightly with a complicated expression.

He had just wanted to cover Lisa with the blanket when Lisa hugged his arm. He moved slightly, and Lisa frowned.

He got someone to tidy up the bedroom. Lisa was not feeling well and could not sleep with Haru anymore.

Lisa was sound asleep. Jungkook carried her all the way to the bedroom, and Lisa's breathing was calm.

After placing Lisa carefully on the bed, Jungkook prepared to leave. However, Lisa seemed to be extremely reliant on him. She kept holding his arm. If he did not wake Lisa up, there was no way he could leave.

He tried for a while but could not break free. After Lisa fell ill, she became much weaker than before. She was hugging his arm as if she was hugging something she was very dependent on, which made Jungkook's heart soften.

Taking off his shoes, socks, and jacket, Jungkook lay down beside Lisa.

Sensing the approach of a warm source in her sleep, Lisa completely snuggled into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook's body froze. The fragrance in his arms assailed his nostrils, carrying with it the milky scent of Haru. Lisa's hair fell beside Jungkook's hand, looking soft and smooth.

Like how she slept with Haru usually, Lisa hugged Jungkook as if she was hugging Haru. The two of them were practically close.

Jungkook pushed away the hair on Lisa's face, revealing her straight nose. Her long eyelashes were like two small fans.

With the warm and soft gem in his arms, Jungkook felt as if his empty world was filled with Lisa.

Jungkook lay quietly for a while, then carefully wrapped his left hand around Lisa's back. He then gently pulled her in his direction, and Lisa was completely in his arms.

Jungkook turned around and faced Lisa. He placed his right hand on Lisa's back and patted her gently. Lisa's slightly furrowed brows slowly calmed under the gentle comfort.

A scorching warmth spread between the two of them. Jungkook rested his chin gently on the top of Lisa's head, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When Haru woke up, he was as usual and did not see his parents. He thought that Jungkook and Lisa had woken up early and were eating downstairs.

Who would have thought that after going downstairs for a long time, he still could not find Lisa?