Chapter 239: Waking Up in the Morning

The morning breeze carried the smell of clear lotus on the lake as it blew into the bedroom on the second floor, bringing with it a hint of clear coolness.

The sunlight shone through the French windows and shone on her feet. Sensing the heat, Lisa slowly opened her eyes and saw a familiar face.

........

It was a familiar scene. Lisa lowered her head. As expected, she was hugging Jungkook's waist tightly again. The two of them were extremely close. She could even clearly feel Jungkook's normal reaction in the morning.

Lisa's face flushed red. She slowly retracted her hand and stepped back.

This action woke Jungkook up.

Jungkook seemed to have had a bad sleep. His eyes were still bloodshot.

"You're awake?" Jungkook, who had just woken up, had a low and magnetic voice. It was like an electric current that exploded in Lisa's ears, making her heart tingle.

"You... I..." Lisa stammered for once. Suddenly, she thought of something. She lowered her head and saw that she was wearing pajamas. Wasn't I wearing a gown last night?!

"Nanny Li helped you change your clothes," Jungkook said when he sensed Lisa's panic.

"Then what about us?"

"You forgot?" A hint of a smile flashed across Jungkook's eyes, but his expression was extremely serious. "You were drunk yesterday. I carried you back, but you held onto me and didn't let go. I wanted to go and sleep with Haru. When I let go, you looked so wronged that it was as if you were going to cry."

??

There was obvious doubt in Lisa's eyes. Did I really do that?

However, Jungkook's expression was extremely serious. Furthermore, Jungkook had always been a man of his word in Lisa's heart. There was no need for him to lie to her.

Lisa's expression turned even more rosy. "I'm sorry, I was drunk and didn't know."

"It's okay. Can I get up now?" Lisa lowered her head, so she could not see. At that moment, Jungkook's eyes were filled with a smile.

"Get up. Why are you asking me?"

"I was afraid you would still need a pillow." As Jungkook thought, Lisa's face flushed red.

"Leave quickly." The cold pine fragrance from Jungkook surrounded her, making Lisa feel uneasy. Furthermore, she did not need to look up to know that Jungkook must be smiling teasingly. Lisa felt embarrassed.

I won't drink anymore next time. I must change the habit of hugging something when I sleep.

"Then sleep a little more." Jungkook stopped teasing Lisa and lifted the blanket to get up.

Jungkook had left, but the aura around him was still there. Taking a gentle breath, the air was filled with the fragrance of pine. Lisa had failed to fall asleep.

After washing up, Jungkook was eating breakfast downstairs when Lisa went downstairs.

"Why don't you sleep a little more? Do you have work today?" Jungkook had thought that Lisa needed to sleep again.

"I can't sleep." Jungkook's question reminded Lisa of the cold pine scent that had lingered on the bed just now. Then, she couldn't help but think of the heat she had felt in Jungkook's arms in the morning.

At this moment, Lisa's face flushed again.

Jungkook handed Lisa a pair of chopsticks and looked up to see the blush on her face. Seeing how awkward she was, Jungkook's lips curled up.