CHAPTER 3

Sitting in the room waiting for the next girl, he sigh. The two girls he talked to in those 30 minutes was exhausting, he couldn't believe he ears on how they talk to him they're so disrespectful and so spoiled. They haven't given him a chance to talk to ask them, they have talking about their selves and what they want from him. When he tried to ask question they will interrupt and say something else. Two more to go he said to his friend.

The next girl came in with her head down, standing by the door fiddling her fingers, she seems nervous she inhaled deeply trying to calm her nerves. Took a seat across him, slowly she looked up and saw those blue eyes staring at her, quickly she lowered her gaze.

He cleared his throat which got her attention again she looked up.

"Hello beautiful" he said

She looked at him eyes wide, did he just called her beautiful. She blush as she thought at being called beautiful.

"Hello" she said quietly

She's not like the others, she's shy and polite.

"Um... so what's your name" he ask even though he knew her name he wants to hear it from her.

"Mia sir" she said still fiddling her hand.

"So you already know my name am Alexander DeLuca and also my friend James here" he said pointing at the man beside him, she nod.

"So Mia who's your friend" he asked his gaze on her stuffie.

She smiled "she's penny my best friend" clutching onto it.

"What's your favorite color" James asked

" Purple"she replied

"Your favorite snack" he asked again

"Gummy bears" she replied

He kept on asking her some questions while Alex was studying her he saw how she's becoming more comfortable with them and was less tensed as she was before.

"So Mia what do you think of Alex and do you want him to be your new daddy" he asked her which got his attention.

He was curious on what she's going to say about him.

" He's nice but he's kinda scary" she mumbled the last part but he heard, he chuckled at being called scary.

" So you think am scary princess" he said with a smirk looking at her, she was shocked he heard her.

" I.... no.... am" she stammered, she started panicking she thought he was mad at her.

He saw she's panicking, he rushed over to her to calm her " hey, hey baby girl am just kidding" she calmed down a bit but he kept on rubbing her back.

" Okay thanks" she said, he nods and went back to his seat.

" So Mia how did you get that bruise on your forehead" he asked she tenses at the question, she thought she hide it with her hair but she guess it didn't work.

" I fell" she said it was half true, the atmosphere in the room was getting more tense.

" May I go now" she said, looking up to see why he didn't reply back .

" Yeah you may go" said James

Alex didn't believe her because the bruise wasn't looking as she said that's why he didn't reply he was in his on world of trance on what will cause that nasty bruise on her forehead, he noticed it when she first came into the room but didn't say anything until she's comfortable enough with them in order to answer but he wasn't satisfied with her answer.