CHAPTER 7

"ALEXANDER DELUCA" he heard his mother's voice.

Shit he mumbled under his breath as he looks at his little bundle of joy who is cuddled up on his chest her face in his neck, hearing her soft snore she looks like an angel right now his little angel he thought.

"ALEXANDER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND GET YOU DOWN BY MYSELF" his mother shout again.

Oh my goodness why did I even give here a key to my house. God save me from her wrath.

"XANDER" oh no not this nickname, he knows that she only calls him Xander when she's pissed.

The worst part is that she knows that he was looking for a baby girl to adopt, but he haven't tell her that he adopted his little sunshine here.

"Princess daddy's gonna be right back" he says to her as he move her to lay her down properly on the bed, kissing her forehead.

She smiled like she heard what he was saying in her sleep, snuggling more under the covers she let out a soft sigh.

Alex went downstairs in a hurry when he saw his mother, father and siblings in his living room with wide eyes.

"Umm h-hey mom" he says stuttering.

"Xander I heard that you didn't go to the company for three whole day, if I may ask why" she said glaring at him.

Before he could answer her she cut him off by saying" and why do I have to hear from James that you have adopted a girl and I don't know the fact that I have a granddaughter now" she asked him again.

"M-mom I.. I" he says stuttering and scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Mom I...I what" she asked him

He looked at his dad for help who looked away from him, while his siblings are trying not to burst out laughing. Traitors he mumbles under his breath.

"Am listening Xander" now she's pissed.

" Mom I haven't gone to the company because I was trying to make Mia to feel at home. I can't just go back to work after adopting her, she has to feel safe around me to warm up to me, to know things about her, what she likes and what not" he says looking at her with pleading eyes not to over react.

"Oh Mia's her name" she said like she's tasting how the name sounds on her tongue.

" Yes her name is Mia mom, and please stop with the glaring you're freaking me out" he says at that time his siblings couldn't hold it anymore as they burst out laughing.

"Ok but you have to make it up to me, because I thought something happened to you that's why you didn't go to work please don't scare me like that again baby" she says smile walking up to him to give him a hug and he nods.

Well ladies and gentlemen I present to you my overdramatic mother Emilia DeLuca, my father Gabriel DeLuca, and my two annoying siblings Aiden and Alisha DeLuca.

"So son how have you been doing and now you're a dad congratulations son am so proud of you" his dad said.

" Thanks dad" Alex said smiling.

"Yoo bro where's my niece I want to meet her, I have tons of things to do with her" Aiden says clapping his hands while Alex just roll his eyes.

" Yeah I can't see her anywhere or are you hiding her" Alisha said.

"N-n..." Before Alex could answer Aiden cuts him off

" Aww bro being possessive are we, you just kept her in here with you for three days wow" Aiden said with a smirk