CHAPTER 11

It was around 7am in the morning, Mia started to stir in her sleep as she felt soft kisses all over her face. She buried her face in the crook of his neck trying to sleep more as she was so exhausted from yesterday's event.

Alex chuckled at her cuteness" hey baby, good morning" he said kissing her temple.

"Mmph" she hummed hugging him.

" Princess you have to wake up now okay, you can take a nap later I know you are exhausted please" he said rubbing her back.

She slowly opened her eyes looking at him she smiled but as soon as she remembered what happened yesterday her eyes becomes glossy.

" Good mowning pa..." She said her voice cracked at the end.

" Hey cupcake shh what's wrong, are you in pain please talk to me baby" he starts to panic as he saw tears running down her cheeks.

She shook her head" no am feeling much better than yesterday" she said with a sad smile.

"Then what's wrong, did I do something to upset you or anything that you didn't like" he said his voice becoming low.

"No pa... Mr Alex you didn't do anything" she said smiling at him.

His heart clenched hearing her call him by his name. Did he messed up so bad that triggered her to go back to the way they were. He couldn't believe his ears hearing her calling him Mr Alex. He's going to fix this he can loose his baby girl because of his stupidity.

Mia thought calling his with Mr Alex will lessened what happened yesterday because to her he doesn't want her now maybe because he can see how useless she is. So she can't be selfish and be calling him her papa it's not right even though she loves calling him that.

She hops out of bed and went into the washroom and did her morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast as she was feeling much better but a little bit dizzy but she can manage.

" Good morning Mrs Williams" she said smiling at her.

" Morning sweetie" she replied back.

She saw Alex sitting down in one of the chair in the dinning room silently eating his breakfast.

" Here have some breakfast" she said placing a plate of chicken soup in front of her.

" Thank you" she said.

" Okay enjoy dearies" Mrs Williams said when she saw the tension that feels the air between the two.

She looks at Alex glaring at him which means 'fix what you did' and left the room.

Mia tried to feed herself but she kept on failing woefully because her hands shakes whenever she scoops some of the soup, she sighed and took the glass cup filled with orange juice carefully not to spill with shaky hand.

After drinking half of it she stood up and was ready to leave the dinning room, when she heard Alex clearing his throat.

Alex have been watching her every move since she came into the dinning room but kept quiet. When he saw her failing miserably when she tries to feed herself and drank half of the orange juice. She was ready to leave when he cleared his throat gaining her attend.

He chuckled internally when he saw he flustered face like she was caught stealing a cookie.

" Where do you think you are going baby" he asked her.

" I umm I " she mumbles.

He raised an eyebrow at her" yes"

" I am full papa oh sorry Mr Alex" she said.