CHAPTER 17

It's been a week since Leo went back home and everything seems to be back to normal expect for the fact that Mia have been on Alex's back for the fast week about going to school (the one that Leo goes).

"Papa" Mia whined

'What is it now' he sighed and mumbled to himself

" Yes princess" he said smiling.

" Papa I wanna go to school like Leo does" she said looking at him with pleading eyes.

" And may I know why you wanna go there" he asked.

" Because I'm bored and I want to know and learn about new things and I wanna make new friends and I wan....." She started rambling.

" Okay, okay calm down baby girl" he said taking her in his arm and sat her down on his lap.

She hug him saying" please Papa I wanna go, see you don't have to worry about me being at home alone or making someone to look after me while you are at work. I would be in school learning new things instead of being here all alone dieing because of  boredom" she said and dramatically fainted.

He shook his head at her silliness and tickles her" oh really your dieing because of boredom right baby".

She giggles saying" no Papa how can when I have you to entertain me" she tries to wink but blinked and he chuckled.

" Okay then as you wish baby" he said pecking her cheeks.

She squealed saying" really Papa you're gonna enroll me in school"

He nods " yes of course baby don't you wanna go anymore I can take what I said back" he smirked.

She shakes her head repeatedly" no Papa I wanna go, thank you Papa I love you" saying that she kissed his jaw.

He smiled at her gesture" I love you more". He kissed her forehead.
" okay sunshine what do you wanna eat for dinner" he asked.

" Pizza" she beamed

" Pizza it is then" that's how they spend their night laughing and enjoying the little moments they share together.

Before the night came to an end Alex made sure to inform his assistant do all the necessary things for his little girl that's needed to be done for her enrollment before end of the weekend.

Hello beautiful people.

I'm so so sorry for not updating soon.

I will try my best to be updating as much as I can by God's grace.

Hope you like this chapter, I know it's short bear with me.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your family and friends.

Thank you for reading and happy new month 🌺🤗