𝟎𝟓. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

━━━Wildfire

The sun burns down on Grace's skin and warms it up. The stray pieces of her hair sway in the wind and she glances around.

She hasn't seen Daryl since early this morning. Grace shifts her weight side to side with uneasiness and marches off the porch. Her eyes catch a glimpse of Shane and Rick talking by their little camp.

"Hey, where did Daryl go?" Grace asks, looking around the Greene property.

"He took one of the horses and went out to look for Sophia," Rick announces and Grace cocks an eyebrow.

"Which horse?" Grace asks, her eyes slightly widening. Rick glances over at Shane and the concern starts to fill his blue orbs.

"Does it matter?" Shane asks, shrugging his shoulders. Grace inhales sharply and shoots him a quick glance.

"Yeah, especially if he took Nelly," Grace inhales sharply between her two front teeth.

"Why?" Rick shifts his weight nervously and Shane peers at Grace with curiosity.

"Her name is nervous Nelly for a reason," Grace sighs out and Shane's expression drops rapidly.

"I should've never let Daryl go out there on his own," Rick curses underneath his breath, clenching his fists.

Grace opens her mouth to speak, but a loud shout interrupts her.

"Walker! Walker!" Andrea shouts out, worry filling her voice. Grace glances up at Andrea, sitting on top of the RV with a large rifle in her hands.

Her shouts catch the attention of a nearby Glenn and T-Dog.

"Just the one?" Rick asks, glancing up at Andrea. She grabs a pair of binoculars and her eyes lock onto a walker stumbling into the grassy fields.

"I bet I can nail it from here," Andrea speaks with confidence, raising up her rifle and pointing it into the fields.

"No, no, Andrea, put the gun down," Rick demands through gritted teeth.

"You best let us handle this," Shane stumbles over, pulling his pistol.

"Hold on, Hershel wants to deal with the walkers," Rick announces and Shane shakes his head.