𝟐𝟒. 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

━━━Wildfire

Two men lead Glenn and Grace out from the room. Grace folds her arms over her exposed skin, shivering.

A can hits the ground with a loud thud and smoke starts to emerge from the can, filling up the room. Grace coughs loudly and hunches over from the smoke as it stings her eyes.

From the heavy smoke, a hand latches onto Grace's and pulls her away. Her body fills with panic until she glances up at the person who's pulling her away. Rick's blue eyes glisten as he examines her face as they sprint through the dark halls, trying to find their way out of the maze of madness.

Rick tugs off his long sleeve shirt, revealing a short sleeve shirt underneath it and hands it to Grace. Her eyes widen and she quickly pulls the shirt over her head. 

The shirt is bigger than Grace and hangs off of her loosely.

"Thank you," Grace stumbles over her words and Rick slightly bobs his head. Grace glances over at the mysterious woman with a sword in her hands, leading them out of the building and into the town.

Grace's eyes dart around the dark town, lit up by torches along buildings. 

"Inside, quick!" Rick swings open a door to a building and everyone piles inside. Glenn collapses on the ground and hunches over, groaning in pain. Maggie kneels down beside Glenn and cups his face gently, tending to his wounds.

"Ain't no way out back here," Daryl examines the building.

"Rick, how did you find us?" Grace asks curiously.

"How bad are you hurt?" Rick asks, glancing down at Glenn. Concern fills his blue orbs and he gulps.

"I'll be alright," Glenn reassures him, clenching his jaw.

"Where's that woman?" Maggie asks, glancing around the dark room.

"She was right behind us," Rick sighs out, walking over to the window and peeking out of it.

"Maybe she was spotted," Oscar suggests.

"Want me to go look for her?" Daryl asks, stepping forward and Rick shakes his head.